Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$600+ per OZ for "Exotic" weed sound normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theonexx, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My dank is 20 a g, very overpriced. Thats' why I never get headies. I've never heard of 20 a g being standard... and exotic weed is a fucking rip off. first of all, it's very easy to get lied to, because exotic weed isn't any more potent than non exotic.

More on that, it dosen't get you higher... it's exotic, but that dosen't mean more potent.

2. Yeah thats fucking disgraceful, no bud is worth anywhere near that much. The most we'll pay in England for some high grade is £200 and even then I wouldnt pay anywhere near that much. Lol at most of the morons on here who will willingly pay twice as much for so called dank bud. I'd MUCH rather pay £20 for a nice eigth of tasty skunk than £30 for some so called 'high grade' which I don't even get that noticably higher off. Fuck unless you've got a good bong there is no point payin much extra for better bud. If you're smoking decent weed, and I mean decent, I don't mean the shwag that 95% of people on GC call 'mids', and you're smoking it in joints, then get the most amount of ganj for the least amount of money. Don't misunderstand this post, obviously dank blows 'mids' clean out the water, but it doesn't blow UK skunk out the water. It might be more powerful, but it does not blow it clean out the water. That is why I do not understand people in my country paying £200+ for an ounce of G13, white widow, strawberry haze etc etc when they could pay £125 for an ounce of some tasty tasty UK skunk which gets you very nicely baked for nearly half the price.

3. I mean standard for "dank."

And coming from someone who has access to a lot of "exotic" weed at all times... it's not overrated or a rip off. A lot of them are more potent and the highs can be very unique.

To be honest though, I don't think this argument works well because the discrepancy of quality between medical states and non medical states (or countries) is huge.

To put it in perspective... the absolute best stuff I can find on the street is the lowest tier quality I can buy at a dispensary. It's that different.

To the guy who just posted that you can't tell a huge difference in how high it gets you... you aren't dealing with true dank.

I agree, those prices are a ripoff, but that doesn't change the fact that it is that expensive... and it's unfortunate for those that live there.

-The Budmaster

4. no....go back to sleep

DEAD ASS. That's what most dealers push around here. .7's of "dank" for 25. And a 20 bag is usually a .8 or .9 if you are lucky.

yeah fuck this place lol

So true. You can buy e-pills for cents if you got a connect. And dope/crack/coke/etc. is very easy and cheap.

Yeah like i saidfuck this area. And IDK i just used exotic as a broad term to classify good weed. Guess I should have said dank.

Haha maybe i'll have to

And thanks for your responses everyone! much appreciated

My next question though.....how much do pounds of dank cost? like QPs, HPs, and WPs?

5. Thread closed due to a lot of dealing discussion, which is not allowed here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.