Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$600+ per OZ for "Exotic" weed sound normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theonexx, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont think any weed is dank enough to cost that much.

2. idk if ur getting "hustled" cuz it depends on how much they are paying for it. But still, id never in a million years spend that much

3. #43 DaN-, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    Yup, NJ dealers are fucking gay.

I would rather cop a quap or a half-pound of mids, and sell for a decent price and you will make a profit.....

4. at that price you are paying more than 20 bucks per g, that just doesnt work out cause you would have to sell it for way more if you wanted too. I get exotics from boston for 350 an o. you are paying almost double and I thought prices were high. 420 is a standard price for an exotic o around here. id go for the mids and only buy personal stash of exotics from the profits of gettin rid of the mids

5. Most of you guys really don't comprehend the situation in new york and new jersey.

I paid $100 in new york for an eighth of some okay stuff.

Additionally, almost all of the weed up there has been in a brick, and somewhere along the line someone has shaken the trichs off and resold as kief... which just adds insult to injury.

$500 for an O is a good deal out there.

And... since when is northern lights is exotic?

-The Budmaster

6. LMFAO that's fucking bullshit. I would never pay less than half that for the best dank. Also, "exotic" weed dosen't mean anything, it could be shwag and still be exotic.

7. I live in New York, and idc where you live, 100$ for an eighth for some OK stuff? WHAT THE FUCK?? Dude you get ripped so fucking bad, NEVER pay over 75$ for any type of eighths... for mids/headies, never pay over 40$...

nowhere will you ever pay 500$ for an O.

8. It's supply and demand...

It sucks... and I'm glad I live in Colorado.

And Exotic means more than just rare. Schwag isn't exotic because it's shitty, and you can find shitty weed everywhere.

Exotic means very high quality and very rare. Real Maui Wowi, for example, is extremely exotic. Even here in Colorado it commands very high prices.

-The Budmaster

9. I would never pay that. Of course i live in cali, so dank weed is just a plus of living there :D. But still even if i lived there i would just buy mids, also just because its exotic doesn't mean its dank.

10. I've never once paid more than $325 an oz and usually no more than $280 a oz.. and its always weed thats so good I can't even imagine it being better.

11. You gotta put an end to that dealer quick, if it doesnt sound right say something at the time they will only hustle you as much as you will let them. If it doesnt sound right just say you can get it cheaper somewhere else. If they think they can hustle you they dont wanna lose you as a customer. So hustle them back til you find a new hook.

Ive never paid over 275 but like said above me I am from cali and it flows like the salmon of san juan capistrano and the most expensive ive seen is 450 in a clinic. Always hustle hustlers :mad:

12. This is new york city.

You can get stuff for $65 an 1/8th if you know someone... but as far as delivery services and whatnot go... $20 per gram is the lowest you'll find. The $100 deal is even shadier because it's supposed to be more than an eigth, but they don't tell you how much more...

500 for an O would be a good price there... that's under 20 per gram.

Edit: When I say okay stuff, all of the other people there thought it was dank stuff. The highest quality weed out there is nowhere near the level of quality here.

-The Budmaster

13. whoa whoa whoa is this a NYC has danker bud than CALI claim? :eek::D

14. I would pay like 400-420 an ounce tops.

15. $600 a zip is ridiculous you would have to sell $25 just so you wouldnt lose money. Talk to your Canadian brothers i get zips for as cheap as $150 - 160, Bomb shit doesnt usually get over 220.

16. hahahha I see your in colorado! yeah I was gonna say I wasnt very impressed by the NYC strains

17. No... this is a Colorado (and Cali too of course) has danker bud than new york claim. And it's not a claim, it's reality.

And the only reason I say that is because people's opinion of what okay weed is and what good weed is are on different scales. Okay weed to me in new york is dank to the people there.

-The Budmaster

18. Dude idc if the bud had me on my ass after 4 hits, what your paying is obsurd. In central NY we don't have headies, we have very good beasters, which is a fair trade (for me anyway) The headies here are just super beasters, that run 20 a g, not worth it. But if your paying 20 a g for dank, it better be some good dank. If your paying more, it better be super dank, and by more I mean 25 mabye 27 a g.

19. As I'm saying... your dank is my okay... which means that your very good beasters are probably even below okay for me.

$20 a gram is for standard stuff too... this guy is asking about exotic stuff... which is going to carry a premium.

-The Budmaster

20. Im gunna go out and say Canadian weed is the shit and its cheap as hell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.