Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$600+ per OZ for "Exotic" weed sound normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theonexx, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 400 is right for an ounce of top headies. There is absolutely no reason they should be giving you it for more since then they will just be making several hundred off you. Personally, I wouldn't pay over 375$ on an ounce of anything other than hash.

2. $25 for a .7?
    gtfo

3. c/s exactly

4. damn bro, that's fuckin' rediculus(sp?). never pay over 400$ for a zip. wait it out and you'll probably find a better deal

5. ok i am pretty new to buying exotic i usally just get some mids or some shit like that and i asking my dealer how much for some northern lights and he said it was 30 for a gram and i was thinking that is overpriced is it?

6. Id pay 500 at the absolute MAX for a zip of ANYTHING.

7. jeesh i dunno bout the higher you live the higher the prices... i live in maine and its less than half what ur paying...

8. shit dude, I'm only one state away (NY) and I can get a oz of white widow or purp for 450 MAX! usually it'll be 375 and oz of that good shit.

9. There is nothing special about purple buds. They arent more potent and it is just a characteristic about the strain. Purples generally yield less and with colder nights, you can for the most part, stress your plants to turn shades of purple.

10. WOW I feel weird just posting here. I haven't paid over 200$ a oz in years. Dealers have really been jacking up prices lately, especially in certain parts of the states.

Not cool...

11. a QP of dro for 600 when youre paying 325 an oz, I hope you get the QP buy 2 get 2 free

12. 400+ for anything is ridiculous to me, i picked up an oz of chron this week for 300 bucks which was a pretty good deal, he had his own stash of OG Kush which he said he got for 300 from his source. So im guessing NJ just sucks ass, ur getting ripped off, or whoever is trying to sell to you is going through a chain of sources all jacking up the price by 50bucks. Save your money.

EDIT: i forgot to mention that i live in a pretty pricy, usually dry town so our prices would be on the high end.

13. $9,600 for a pound? I don't think so..

14. Im from NJ too. Thats how the prices are out here man. For exotic shit you pay expensive prices. I have heard of $650 a ounce for Sour D. 90 a 8th. Its rediculous.

15. I've yet to even see any exotics in NJ. I'm pretty new and only go to 2 guys though. I got a guy whose reliable, any day hes got the same stuff and its 20 a gram. I just met someone who said he knows someone with exotic stuff but only sells big quantities. He told me 150 but idk the quantity or strain. I'll check it out eventually. But yea jersey sucks for prices. :(

16. Yeah man,im from NJ also. Prices are ridiculous and its a bitch to find any really dank shitt.
    Kinda easy to find heroin though..thats allwayss around ;\

17. lol my bad, i meant 1200-1300

18. Wow $600 is pricey man, try and haggle the price down to $500 that's what i would pay MAX for any zip of dank...if she ain't buying it time to find yourself a new dealer cause your getting ripped off bro

19. yes!!!!!! Im from NJ +rep, exactly lol everyone doing dope and forgot about dank :mad:

20. $600/ounce? Do not buy. Should be paying around $400 per ounce at the most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.