Best HIGH Yielding Potent Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by binonexus, Aug 15, 2009.

1. [quote name='"smithysmokey"']THC Bomb. Big yielding white bad boy![/quote]

From what breeder?

2. Probably Bomb Seeds. Unless someone else has that strain name.

3. Posts like this will get you banned. I don't want to do that because you seem like a valuable member to the City so both of you guys should just let it go.

4. marijuana-seeds.nl has a thc bomb.

Personally I really want to get my hands on next gen's grape god. Supposedly chimera's C4 is great for yield and quality.

5. Barneys farm pineapple chunk is supposed to contain 25% THC, not sure if its 100% indica, but it's definitely indica dominant.

6. i also would like a high-yeilding indica. i'd like to do aero with it. i'm a newby so any help would be awesom you guys.

i would maybe like to hear how someone (even fairly new) pulled off a decent aero grow with a nice indica, and maybe show me how to properly cater to it with a good nute regimen. this guy needs someone to be an apprentice to and learn the ropes :)

7. any strain that would work in standard conditions...good beginner strain to work with. probably no sativas lol.

8. Auto-flowers absolutely have a place. They understandably are not in favor with high yield growers but for someone just trying to grow there own they are perfect. No there not cannabis cup quality but they are easily better than whats probably being sold on the streets. My first grow was the original Lowryder in a 1 Gal pot on my balcony with no nutes
    just sun and water. I yielded 1 oz per plant they looked picture perfect and the smoke was amazing and totally unexpected. I was in East Europe at the time and nothing in town compared to what I had.
    They are a great way to start out and naturally everyone branches out into a better grow setup and more productive and advanced strains as they gain experience.

I think its ill informed for advanced growers to advise an advanced setup and high maintenance strains to anyone just starting out.
    Not only are they setting you up for failure but they are advising you to take higher risks
    legally. Auto-strains are much more stealthy and low risk.

9. ^^ agreed, autos have a place ( or "places" really..)^^

just not in a discussion about the highest yielding strains, that are the most potent.

10. i yielded 1 pound per plant and grew 2 plants

setup
    1k led panel, 2 250watt cfl long tubes on side of plants i rotated both plants ever 2 days 45deg
    total of 1500 watts
    used 2, 5 gallon buckets no res. flushed buckets once a week
    had a massive air pump (from pet store)with one air stone in each bucket (its all about the bubbles the more the better)
    auto ph meter
    ppm monitor
    grow tent 4ftx3ftx8ft black cloth outside foil lined inside
    8in vent in and out

nutes
    sensi grow 2part
    www.com — the web starts here
    flushed for 10 days with the tap water with a ph of 5.8
    strain
    Blue cheese
    taken from a mother 5 years old
    vegged in an aero garden pro for 20 days 24/7 light
    vegged for 50 days 12/12 light

have pics and somewhat of a journal i guess you could call it that. Sadly they are on my other computer at the moment. will post them tomorrow

11. U don't need a clone machine to make clones..
    Just spray them the first 3 days ..I do it All the time...

12. chocolope kush, OGK 18...pinch to four or more colas....6-8 z's under 600's 4 gallon fatty pots..advanced nutes....dialed in room..

13. How many oz u get with 150w hps

14. What is most potent strain and #2 most yeild for hps indoor