Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. #1161 SaltyWarDog, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    I don't think you know how this works, If the trichomes and terpenes vaporize because you have the heat to high sealing it won't "keep it trapped in"

2. #1162 ajroxit, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    regardless if you use a ceramic crock, a pan, pyrex glass or a cookie sheet. always cover what ever it is you are decarbing in the oven. always. [​IMG]

3. I'm gonna be trying this in a few days

4. Baking it right now with a sprinkle of dank, not sure how much exactly! Hopefully this works because the last time I made these they didn't work.

5. are they meant to burn and taste like satans ass hole?

Attached Files:

6. #1166 Jerzeslugga, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2015
    Okay so I made firecrackers using 1.1g of ABV, and i'm feeling this shit in the front of my eyes. I ate it around 3:30-4:400am and it's now 6:10am as I type this. I feel the high will get more intense[​IMG], or atleast so hoping but i'll let yall know.

-1.1g of ABV.. ALL Jack Herer(Artizen,WA)
    -3 Ritz crackers
    -Used half TEASPOON of melted coconut oil
    -Mixed the melted oil with the 1.1g of ABV...mainly to get it moist..DON'T WANT IT RUNNY...
    -Placed peanut butter reduced fat on ritz cracker..depends on your tastes, I put enough just to cover cracker.
    -Scooped the weed onto the crackers. The peanut butter helps keep it on the cracker, I also didn't make the weed too soggy. It was wet enough to help the weed form itself into a clump so help stay together.
    -Baked at 18 minutes 350f..electric oven.

I should've taken pictures but lmao.

7. #1167 TickTockCroc, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    Made some more firecrackers tonight, this time with 2g really good hash.

Going to be doing a live report.

So, I pre-heated my fan oven to 150c to decarb the hash. Usually I would have done it on 100c for around 20 minutes. This time I left it in there for 10 minutes.

The hash was pretty dark once out the oven. I put it aside and made a mixture of peanut butter + nutella + coconut oil. I placed the hash chunks on separated oreo cookies and then put enough of the peanut butter mixture on top, and mixed it all around with a tooth pick. I sandwiched the other sides of the cookies on (used 3 oreos in total) and foil wrapped them. Left them in the oven for 20 minutes exactly, still on 150c (fan oven).

I ate them all around 8 minutes ago, and I'm not even lying, I'm getting that initial buzz.... I dunno what it is with edibles, but sometimes I get this really intense initial wave after I've eaten them, kind of like my body letting me know I've just consumed something different....

17:56 = Firecrackers eaten.

18:05 = Feeling somewhat of an initial buzz... Eyes feel kind of heavy... This soon though? Going to play some video games and see what happens a little later.

18:41 = Definitely feeling a bit stoned. Feeling more spaced out then before and a little heavy around the eyes. Nothing too crazy though

20:51 = Holy shit. Passed out for a bit. Woke up at 20:30. I am high as a fucking kite. Maybe a little too high. Like, Im going cross-eyed. I think it's still going to increase from here. WOAH.

8. Jus made with .5 of dank on two oreos each...eating now..hopefully it wrks..ill keep you guys updateds

9. #1169 Ganja-Shark, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
    Ok so I tried this 2 days ago, did everything to the book but I think the weed was undercooked. (didn't get dusty, still green and moisty)
    Regardless, I think the crackers had an effect. Aside from being high as fuck they also remarkably worked as aphrodisiac. Kicked in after a very long time (4 hours maybe). They also still had a huge dank taste of weed. 1gram.

Tried the same thing now, but did some changes. Prebaked at 180c for 30m , then put peanutbutter and a bit of coconut oil mixed together in a baking platter. Sprinkled the weed (which this time was brown-ish in color and very dry and crumbly.), added a bit more cream on top and spread it nicely, then put it in the oven at 180 again for 20 mins. Last 2 mins I upped it to 200c. I used this post as reference http://www.marijuanagrowershq.com/decarboxylating-... for prebaking. Apparently higher is better than risking not cooking it right. Every oven is different.

I think they came out much better this time, i put in 4g. Ate one (its a big cracker) at 17:10 and im already noticing a strong body high at 17:33 right now. Will update later [​IMG] Also used some pretty good weed (powerplant). So the sudden feeling might be related to that too.

I'm gonna bong some of the rest that didn't make it in the cookie and update later~

edit: 20:50 ate another one about 2 hours aago and now imfucking smashed holy shit

10. Firecrackers rock! always was kind of dry tasting but gave a decent buzz. fun to make too

11. Trying this now! I'll let you blades know how it goes!

Attached Files:

12. Just made 2 firecrackers with .4 on each, and I ate both. Will update with results.

This is how I made them-
    - Peanut Butter (8%) and mixed it with butter for added fat.
    - Put them on saltine crackers, and sprinkled weed on top (mixing it in with the PB with a toothpick).

Oven for 20 minutes @ 300f, then turned oven up to 350f and left it in for another 2 mins.

Hopefully they work [​IMG]

13. I just wanted to say I love you man, OP MAN.

I registered just to give you creds on the internets. This recipe of what you wrote almost maketh me cry, let me tell you a magical tale.

I ate one of your firecrackers at about 5am..had a nap and woke up at 8am..somehow the magic of a nap mixed with your crackery firey goodness made my brain go blurp blurp blurp. I think i might be high..waking up high man, WAKING into a high. you could never get this with smoking.

Firecrackers are now myprefered model of BEING when I get down with the erb, yo.

Like this thread will go down in history of the GREATEST EASY TO MAKE EDIBLE EVER.

I love all of you.

14. Got some crackers with nutella and some homegrown northern lights in the oven right now just waiting to be eaten! :D

15. I grounded up about 3 grams real good and decarbed the bud. Followed recipe accordingly and made 6 crackers. Ate 2 about an hour and half ago, on an empty stomach, and feeling relaxed and can feel it creaping up on me slowly. I ate 1 more just about 15 mins ago. So I expect to be feeling good later on. I gotta go out of town to a tournament for my son and smoking would be difficult, so I made these firecrackers. Gonna eat the other 3 on the way down to the tournament. If any drastic changes in my high I will report back. So far so good. Loving this recipe.

16. Bout to try this with vanilla waffers, keep ya posted

17. Everytime i make these they don't seem to kick in until i have a little smoke to kick-start the high. Even a micro-joint that would usually last me 30-1hour i notice 3-4hours later Im still high af.

Is this Placebo or?

18. THIS!!!!

19. I've been following this recipe for 3 years and I've always gotten baked as long as I have some dank nugs. Thank you OP :smoke:

20. i did a microwave recipe but i wish i had seen this one first...sounds amazing..ill have to try it next time! but anyways i found a microwave recipe which i liked because i didn't have tin foil at the house. so i broke up what i assume was over 1 gram (don't have a scale right now) then I mixed nutella and peanut butter together in a bowl then I added the bud to the mix and made sure the bud was evenly distributed throughout the mix. then i had a spark of genius and decided to cut up some marshmallow and stir it into the mix. then i put the mixture through graham crackers and made 6 firecrackers in total. then I microwaved them all together on a plate for 20 secs then i would let it set and cool then microwaved into twice more for 20 sec each with cooling in between. Then i had one...tasted of bud...but edible... then a couple minutes later i finally decided to eat another one...then about an hour later, i could feel a little something then i decided i needed to eat ALL 6 if i wanted the full effect...well i just finished the 6th and final one about 20 minutes ago and i'm feeling great while writing this...idk if this is the effects of just the first two or of all 6...if it is just the effects of the first two then i am going to be flying hard when the other 4 kick in...