Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. I used to do these with my vaped bud 2gs in each on with Nutella and organic peanut butter. Most powerful stone I've experienced on these babys

2. how many did you eat? 1 or 2?

3. 1 and that was it , if I had one before after 8 at nite I would wake up the next morning still stoned in

4. #1124 gorillapanic420, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Just made two of these babies following this recipe to the letter, they are cooling right now, will post results.

Edit -- Ok so about 90 Minutes later I don't feel anything, waste

5. #1125 Ninja1558, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    I have made 3 of these yesterday, but im not sure if theyll work, i think i decarbo-something for too short time. but everything else i did exactly by the recipe i even added some butter to nutella. Im really looking forward to this, Iam going to try one today [​IMG]

Edit: WOW
    EditTheDayAfter: 10/10 experience, i was really high but when i focused on something i was really really focused :D,i can tell for how long it lasted because i went to bed after like 5-6 hours(i was really tired) but i think it would go on for some time :D.

6. I gave this a shot with a bit of modification. Here goes...So i used 1.3g of firewalker og and decarbed for 40min at 220 F. Then i sprinkled over 12 crackers that were half crunchy trader joes peanut butter and half nutella. Then i heated at 320 F. Then i let the batch sit overnight. Ive been eating them all week. One cracker gets me feeling great in about one hour. 2 makes me fly lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #1127 BloodLust, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    Just finished cooking. I added way too much coconut oil and the PB's viscosity went down really quickly(hoping that the increase in saturated fats will make up for any surface area lost). Put 1.5g of upper mids. Smoked a couple bowls, took a shot, and then ate 1 of my 2 firecrackers I made. Taste was delish right out of the oven! Will Update later on. - 05:00 

8. How'd it go?

9. If I wanted to use keif instead of actual bud how much should I put in each firecracker

10. Currently in the process of cooking these bad boys, gonna let em sit overnight and try em tomorrow. Pretty excited, not much experience with edibles yet. Let ya know how they come out!

11. So I made two firecrackers last night 1g each, used lower grade buds since this is my first time cooking edibles and didn't wanna risk wasting my good herb. After cooking them I let em sit in the tin foil for about 17 hours and ate them around 6:30 earlier this evening. After 1 hour I felt nothing and decided to smoke a couple bowl packs. Got semi stoned and about another hour goes by and then I begin to feel a very intense high come on. Still feeling pretty good right now.....excited to try with my better buds next time!

12. I'm making them now buddy, I haven't pre-baked as I live with parents and mum would murder me. So I'll update when they're finished or when I'm eating them.

OG Chronic :bongin:

13. They taste absolutely amazing

14. #1134 Delysid23, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
    A couple ideas to get more bang for your bud, and for people who get little or no effect from this recipe and/or edibles in general:

1)  Try introducing some lecithin when eating the finished product.  It's an emulsifier that helps oil & water mix together -- speeds the mixing & transfer of chemicals dissolved in the oil & water.  Result for firecracker eater:  much faster and more consistent delivery of effects.  No more waiting 2 hours, and less variation in effect from given amount.  You can buy pure lecithin in liquid or granular form at health food kinda shops.  Certain foods also contain lecithin, notably chocolate.  The amount contained in even just half a bar of chocolate seems to be sufficient.  Buying pure lecithin would get you enough to last for years -- well past its expiry date, anyway.

2)  If you want to quickly bring your cannabis tolerance down so you can more easily & enjoyably medicate with edibles, just stop smoking weed!  Totally stop, like zero tolerance for real.  Limit yourself to edible forms of cannabis -- as much as you need.  Result:  in a week, your cannabis tolerance will fall to levels you haven't known since preschool.  The key seems to be only using edibles.  My theory is that with smoking you get very high blood levels of cannabis active ingredients for a very short time, and tolerance is "set" by these high-dose moments, brief as they may be.  When you switch to only eating cannabis, blood level spikes are smooooothed waaay out, and so tolerance naturally falls to a level more appropriate to the new, much smaller peak levels.

3)  Don't skip the decarboxylation step, in this recipe the initial baking at 250 of the weed in the handmade aluminum foil bowl.  Follow times & temperatures faithfully -- it seems like problems with decarbing too little are mentioned more often than decarbing too much, so err on the side of longer & hotter, but only slightly!  Enough to make erring the other way less likely. 

4)  Compare effects of eating freshly made firecrackers and ones a few days old.  Decarboxylation is a complex, ongoing process with cannabis, and things continue to happen over time.  I've found with recipes like this edibles often do start to get markedly stronger over time, often in a quite sudden way that takes you by surprise a few weeks after storage in the fridge. 

15. Ok so basically I waited for 1 and a half hours and started tripping the fuck out. I think I put about a gram in and this was my first experience of edibles. So after about 0.5 - 1 hours I think I passed out. Don't remember much of it tho. This was with some really good quality weed too. Like the best in the south west. So tonight I have made another one using 1.5g and just ate it. I will try and write what I start to feel but might get too high hahah. 

OG Chronic [​IMG] 

16. For the decarb step...

Do you cover the bud completely airtight?

And

Do you wait for the bud to cool down completely before opening it? (Keep the vapors in the aluminum foil thing)

I'm thinking about getting an oven safe dish and lid for decarbing.

17. Would you use the lecithin to decarb with or would you just add the lecithin to the peanut butter (Nutella) weed mix?

Like would you bake the lecithin with the bud during the decarb step?

I'm looking for an easy 100% reliable edible. Firecrackers count for easy but reliable is something else.

I'm trying the "sit out" method right now. I got two crackers sitting on my PS3. Been there 2 days so far. I think I'm gonna wait till Monday to eat em.

18. #1138 Sjfin, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    I used this method step by step and got pretty good results. Didn't decarb for as long as I should've though. I did 15 min at a lower temp.

Also did this with about .4 of homemade QWISO. No decarb. Worked really really well. Went outside and suntanned like all day.

19. #1139 Abe421, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    Did they work though? Since you didn't de-carb and all.

Never mind, I just read ahead. Thinking about giving not-decarbing a try though. I've always decarbed, and they've worked great.

20. man i followed your instructions and now i'm fucking toasted. i ate some thing which i don't know the english name and now my tongue feels like a pit of fire and destruction, and it feels good. also i'm watching videos of monkeys.