Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Hey aciid, or anyone, do you think it would be good to leave it in the oven while its off and let it cool down in there with the oven closed?
    I read that if you also add more cooking time at a lower temperature after all the steps, it'll be better and helps insure that they will work. But instead of leaving the oven on, you can just turn it off and allow it all to cool off on its own, but still be hot enough to cook it a little more at a lower temp, but more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #1102 OblivionArcAngel, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    I'm making these as I type this. my only alteration thus far was to pre-bake for 12 minutes instead of 15 as I already had my weed finely ground (contrary to the picture). Further, I opted to use natural creamy peanut butter; one note on that, if you're not using you're very last g, I would suggest putting perhaps a teaspoon and a half (per 2 Ritz crackers) of fatty substance in a small container for mixing, as you will no doubt get more effective dispersion vs. trying to mix it in on the cracker with a toothbrush. The pre-bake will infact smell up your kitchen and any surrounding rooms. I shall update soon.

Some other background info, I'm 21 years old 170lbs and live in Colorado, I'm using roughly a gram of a fairly strong 70% indica home-crop of a friend this evening. For science reasons I will refrain from vaporizing more or ingesting any other drug (except tobacco) 

time is 6:10 PM and I am eating them (both)

6:15 Bit hungry, suppose that can only work in my favor for now.

6:33 feeling markedly sleepier

7:13 a light, pleasant, buzzing high has set in.

7:44 it has now been roughly 90 minutes. I feel like I'm as high as I would be if I had vaped a 1/2 g bowl, but with more buzzing. Getting pretty hungry, think I will eat.

Important Update: Carrots.

Also: at this time I would like to personally recommend this recipe to any interested onlookers of this particular comment.

8:33 Very high, Much worth, Wow. I haven't smoked at all and don't feel that I need to. I will try to update when the effects wear off but psshh, who knows.

10:25 Still going strong. Lot's of munchies. still haven't inhaled de fumes.

So I fell asleep last night at around one thirty, and by then it had worn off completely. Pretty fucking amazing for a gram of herb.

3. Made them this way many times in the past. Just did again bc i saw this thread 😊😊 waaiitt for itt....

4. #1104 GanjaMan222, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    OH MY GOSH!!!! It hasn't even been an hour since I ate them and I'm blasted! I made them last night and they didn't work well at all...but I only decarboxylated for 10 mins instead of 15 mins which I did today. What a difference, thanks Aciid!

EDIT: guys.....I'm really high now... these are my first edibles and I didn't expect this lol You the man aciiid

EDIT: Didn't know you could reach this altitude..

5. I made some following this recipe exactly a few days ago. Today, me and one of my friends split 1 in half to test it out before class. Next thing we know, we were pretty much shmacked the whole school day. And he has a high smoking tolerance too, and he loved it. It was sooo nice. No crash at the end either. Now, in stead of just eating half, I'm gonna eat 2 full ones later this evening, haha, can't wait!

6. Hey, does anyone know what the temperature and baking time it should be if I'm making 2-3 full packed edibles at once? I think this recipe is to bake them one at a time, or that's how I do it now. I have a small toaster oven that I make them in. Thanks

7. I followed all the steps & just placed them in the oven ... can I wait to eat them on Monday or will they not work ? It's Friday btw .

when in doubt , toke it out !

8. Yeah, they will definitely work. I've held mines for up to a week and they still work. It can actually increase potency when store for a long period of time. So yes, they will be just as good, if not, maybe even a bit better.

9. Be careful! I made two of these with a total of .50G (One had .30 in it one had .25) and one of them almost made me green out. For someone who has a somewhat low tolerance (like me), you should probably only consume .10 of potent weed. I ate 1/4 of one of them I'll report back how that goes! But, this recipe definately works. Just make sure to decarb it first, I believe it makes it more potent.

10. i was so fucked up today from these .. thanks for the recipe !

when in doubt , toke it out !

11. Can I use chocolate & marshmellows instead of pb if I decarb? I was just wondering because I know pb has a lot of oil so I don't know if it would work wo it.

Marci >^•^

12. #1113 Abe421, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    Yes, you most defensively can use chocolate in making these. You may just have to find a good recipe for it. After looking at a couple online, you basically just decarb the bud, and mix it into melted dark chocolate. And in this case, you can just throw on a marshmallow, and I think just bake it in the oven. Take a look into some recipes before making them, and see what works best.

13. #1114 Vource, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    Just made some of these will update with effects, used .5 on each.

Cheers for the recipe!
    Vource

14. What

15. Hi, I am about to harvest in 1 or 2 weeks. Can one use fresh material ? I am not sure I will wait for buds to be completely dry.

16. #1117 Abe421, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    Yes, you can use fresh bud, but you may have to de-carb it for a bit longer. Start with the suggested de-carb time in the recipe, then if it's not good, then bake for 2 minute intervals or so until it's ready. Otherwise, everything in the recipe should remain the same.
    I would wait a few days after harvesting and trimming just to let the crystals/trich's "settle" to be safe.

17. Thanks Abe421!!   :yummy:

18. Someone please help!

I am planning on making these this weekend. I have a ton of already vaped weed and was planning on using that. Will using vaped weed replace the pre-baking step or should I still pre-bake it? I want to make sure that using the vaped weed will have the same great effects. Also, from your experiences is around .5 g on one cracker enough to get a very good high (but not to the point of passing out)? 

Thank you guys

19. You don't have to de-carb vaped bud, it's already been done in the vape. Also, the effects, from what I've heard of, are different from if you were using regular, fresh bud. AVB gives you more of an indica feeling. It's great for medicine, in cases where you have pain and such, but it can and will still get you very high.
    You'll also want to use a lot more AVB than you would use fresh herb. The rule of thumb is to use 4 times as much. So where as a single serving would use .5 of fresh bud, you'll want to use around 2 grams of AVB. And using this much herb can make a strong, potent firecracker, but it's a good place to start, just don't eat the whole thing at once if you don't eat edibles often.