Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. How many crackers should you eat to get completely blasted

2. Do you prebake the whole nug or grind it up first? Also if i was to add some kief would i also have to prebake it or just throw it on the peanut butter? Also during the prebake if instead of making a bowl i did a ball to try and keep most of the smell in would that make a difference? Really want to try this, probably will next monday when i recop but dont want to mess anything up and waste it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Fucking sweet. The last time I made edibles I took the lazy route and just mixed the herb with pre-made cookie dough. Did not do shit. They were pretty green though XD

4. wow thats sick

5. this recipe is too damn good bro, i found it when i was desperate to find a way to get high with a gram without smoking. i had pneumonia lol. so i found this recipe and tried it and holy crap it creeped up hard and peaked greatly. my luck i got a job call from this job i was hoping to get and that wasnt even enough to kill my high lol. thanks for the post

6. Made these last night and I love them! A friend and I ate 2 a piece and got blitzed! I was high for about 4 or 5 hours.

7. #1087 im_not_low, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    Just made two of these with .5 in each one with nutella and one with peanut butter, peanut butter one was so hard to finish so dry man. Let hope it was worth it.

Ps will taking bong hits waiting for them to take effect affect the hit?

8. Awesome recipe aciid!

I tried it last night following your recipe step by step (apart from the last part about turning up the heat for another 2 minutes).

I made two using ritz crackers and nutella, half a gram of bud on each then ate them both about 10 minutes after taking them out of the oven at approximately 9:15pm.

I started to feel it around 10:30pm, then at approximately 11:00pm I left the freaking solar system. I was too high, but after about an hour and a half the scary part was over and I was buzzing.

Will definately be doing this again, though with a smaller dosage I think lol.

9. how could I do this with coconut oil? it would just melt with the heat. It looks like you used nutella or some chocolate paste for the spread and not peanut butter?

10. I just made this recipe last night with the leftovers I kept after vaping.  I didn't measure out how much I used, but it wasn't a lot and I was WRECKED.  Great recipe!
    \n\n

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]If you wanted to use coconut oil, I would just mix the coconut oil and your bud that you want to use and bake it at 250 for 30 minutes, then put it in the fridge to harden back up, then you could spread that mixture over a cracker or toast or whatever and it should work for you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]He was using Nutella in the pictures the OP posted, works with anything that has a decent fat content.[/SIZE]

11. what would I use to hold the coconut oil herb mix in the oven? something with aluminum over it, but what would be that something?

Whatever you've got lying around will work.  250 is low enough that it won't really hurt most anything you throw in there, so if you have some glass tupperware or a porcelain ramekin or any old baking dish and you should be fine.  A small sauce pot would work great too. 

13. I used this recipe back when I was in high school and always got really high. I also gave some to my friends and they were the most fuckex up I've ever seen them lol. One couldn't even walk. Currently making one with some dank. Back then I would only use Reggie.

14. It's super crazy that even after 5 years people still come back to this thread!

I got linked a few weeks ago and decided to make some tonight. I had made one in a toaster oven a while back and the whole thing got burnt to a crisp (still got me sort of high though).

They're currently in the oven right now, I'm waiting on the three of them to cook. My girlfriend and I are going to take one each tomorrow night, but I want to try eating one tonight to make sure it works. I only decarbed the weed for about 11 minutes though, the wall clock in my kitchen is fast.

I was wondering, do edibles work on people who don't feel anything when they smoke weed? I'm a casual to regular smoker (I rotate between smoking once everyday for two weeks then taking a week off) but my girlfriend's only smoked less than a handful of times, and she's never felt anything. I chalked it up to her not smoking it right, so I'm guessing if she eats it she's GOT to get high, right? Anyone have experience with this?

Also, thanks for the recipe aciid!

15. #1096 Galaxy420, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    made my third batch of these thus far

used 18 to 19 grams vaped bud remains spread out to 6 graham crackers( full size crackers) so about 3 to 3.5 grams a piece. natural peanut butter used with a splash of olive oil for absorption

the first time tried I ate two in the morning on empty stomach and was basically blasted all day to the moon and was full from eating them so it was so awesome. I have not eaten two again at one time but stick with one at a time.

would really like to figure out how to add in D limonene into the mix to add back in the terpenes that are lost during the vaporization process and the resultant effects should be closer to whole fresh cannabis in edibles. I guess the limonene could be diluted into glycerine or grain alcohol and then added into the mix or ?....

edit... pre mixed remains into the peanut butter and olive oil first to get them mixed good then spread out onto the crackers evenly or close as possible.
    put in oven for 24 minutes at 325, let cool and consume. the rest of the crackers goes in the fridge for later days-take out of fridge and heat up in microwave for 15 seconds to consume, not cold but not hot- just right

16. thc coverts differently in edibles than other approaches. the liver converts it over. if you eat something 45 minutes before eating your edible it helps by pass the liver, could try that next time to see if it works.

17. Nutella... I like the way you think :)

18. new round of FIRE-crackers. used abv on two crackers-3.8 grams split between the two this time with olive oil added for absorption and added sunflower lecithin in this time along with almond butter used instead of peanut butter. cooked at 325 for 24 minutes

with this batch I made two crackers with sugar leaf also about 4 grams split so 2 gr each and added the lecithin in.

eating the two abv ones now and the two sugar leaf toworrow...

19. Just ate one I made using a single piece of bread cut in half.
    peanut butter mixed with veg oil.

followed the other instructions to a point including pre-baking.

i dont have scales so i estimated but should be alright.

will update when i feel it.
    great looking recipe, thanks!