Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Thank you , been tryna get that answered forever.

2. #1062 Erisath, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    Sooooo I tried this.  First I made a batch of about 5 firecrackers, and they all got my friends and I high.  Then I made a second batch of 22 firecrackers, and got more of my friends high haha.  Only problem I ran into wasn't for myself, but for the kids that have a high tolerance (like they smoke 2-3 grams a day on average), they didn't feel really anything from the firecrackers.  But as long as your tolerance is medium to low (or none), you're good.

[​IMG]

SERVING SUGGESTION ------------------ Cannabinana Butter Smoothie

[​IMG]

Take some firecrackers (the number depends on how blasted you wanna get), and put the following in a blender:
    • whole milk
    • a banana or 2
    • several large scoops of french vanilla ice cream
    • <your number here> firecrackers
    And just slowly add the ingredients one at a time to blend it all evenly.  More ice cream = thicker smoothie.  This drink tastes sooooooo good.  I recommend 2 firecrackers per serving.  Yah, it gets you high.  Thanks to this forum starter for the bomb ass firecracker recipe!

3. thanks a bunch for your review & pics & smoothie recipe!

4. Thank you so much for that. I had made like 5 seperate batches and have wasted nearly 6 grams of weed tryna get this right. I had suspected that it was my tolerance that was hindering my progress with firecrackers when I baked a batch of about 5 and took three and gave 2 to my friend. I don't recall feeling anything but that day when I got home I passed out, but I didn't feel high. By friend however was high for 48 hours. I smoke about 3 joints a day and was goin through like an ounce a week so now that I've figured that out I'm just takin T-break, and then I'll make some more once I get off.

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pHbU8lqw8&list=UUGafDTpaVUMuDcn3968IIag

6. *NOOB ALERT*​
    I'm just wondering if this would also work with the crystals ? Since after you grind your weed you are left with crystals which I've been told are the best to get you high since its supposedly pure THC, And I have a lot of crystals that I don't really know what to do with ( I have yet to really invest in things like vapor machines or research to much on crystals specifically and what you could possibly do with them  ) So I was just wondering if you think maybe the crystals would make a difference? like perhaps still do everything the way it says but sprinkle some crystals on the crackers before putting them in the oven to maybe get a bit of an extra high? or do you think that would still do nothing ? I may try your recipe today and I might just test putting crystals on one or two of the crackers to see if their is a difference. ​

7. #1067 Deleted member 771271, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2023
    dummy

8. Yes I would definitely recommend decarbing, it shouldn't take longer than 15-20 minutes at 100c (210f), really. I don't completely cover mine, just make a bucket of sorts to stop the bud blowing around in my fan assisted oven.

I don't know exactly, the PB I use (if I recall correctly) was 50%-odd fat in total, including saturates etc. In my experience it hasn't mattered THAT much so long as it's a decently high natural content (none of that "light" or "no fat" pb) As for other ingredients, I tend to use melted butter instead of oil!

I like to mix in the decarbed weed properly before applying it to bread/crackers/biscuits/my tongue. The THC needs to bind to the fat for you to be able to better digest it, so when you've finished pre-baking, pinch your nugs into a fine dust before mixing into the PB

The heat and time in the oven is only there to speed up THC absorbtion by the fat, you can leave them at room temperature overnight and you're likely to see similar results. I wrap mine in 2/3 layers at most, and just chuck them on the middle shelf in my oven.

Honestly, when I wrote this recipe I was not smoking anywhere near the amount I am today, and I remembered that the crackers weren't much affected by tolerance. Now these days it does take me 3+ crackers for a decent night, after smoking at least an ounce a month for the past 2 years

I have not heard of that one, but have heard similar things. In my opinion it's best NOT to eat on a full stomache, empty/hungry is best. I've also heard something in mango fruit will help, if you eat it 30-60 minutes before the crackers.

I don't see why not, so long as it has ACCURATE temperature controls. Mine's a "convection" (fan-assisted) oven, and I have to lower recommended temperatures by 20c, as you would likely have to do.

Prebake/decarb is the smelliest, once that's done and the weed has been mixed, there's little if any smell at all!

9. #1069 Soulus_Ronin, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    Thanks for that mate. I still have yet to really have an edible experience, but I've chalked it up to my tolerance so I just got off a one week T-break and from there I'm slowing down my weed intake to MAX 3 bowls a day (and for the most part I'm tryna keep it to more like 1 bowl a day-1bowl every other day.)  I just bought a desktop vape which helps me use my weed moer efficiently, so I'm planning to just vape the rest of the weed I have, use the vaped weed in my edibles. However, in regards to your response I do have a few questions:

1. In regards to spreading the weed, the way I see it either way all of your weed is going to get covered if you sandwich the crackers so does it really matter? Idk I could be missing something. Also you said "pinch your nugs" which I assume means you don't grind your weed prior to decarbing it. I thought you were supposed to grind it beforehand?

2. Yeah I've heard about the mango, it's a chemical called myrcene terpenes that helps THC travel faster across Brain Barrier (or something like that). I've heard it can also be found in Thyme, lemongrass, and I THINK dark chocolate but I could be wrong. I would do some research on it, if you are planning to experiment. It didn't work for me last time (I don't think it did) but I think that was because I drank a Mango Naked drink, ima go with the real thing next time.

But really man, I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, albeit a bit late (lmfao) but that's totally fine. I understand people got lives to live, but again thanks :)

10. #1070 skatemental420, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    WOW! i didn;t think it'd work so well.. So i did it once with out baking the weed before.. it hit me.. But i made one yesterday using .6 of some mid grade herb and i baked it before putting it in the crackers with PB and damn it hit me SOOOOO hard!! thanks for the post

edit... i ate the treat about 5 hours AFTER i made it.. I think the herb sitting in the PB allowed more THC to seep through into it... 

11. The cook in me is thinking how I could switch this recipe up.  I can see where a bud could really effect any high you might get from the crackers and peanut butter.  I am thinking I could actually even use left over vegetation from when I make tincture.  I have used it making chocolates with great results.  Sure THC has been taken up into the tincture, but after straining there is still tincture in the mix of vegetation.  My chocolates pack a whallop so I can imagine it will work in the peanut butter.   (After eating one before bedtime, I find myself searching for my pajama leg.)   I usually add chopped roasted almonds so the vegetation isn't noticed as much.  I would even try using the powdered bud/leaf mix that I use in making butter for cookies.  As I harvest, I have already baked all leaf and small buds at 300 for 15 minutes just to make sure any mold that might be lurking will be hopefully eliminated.  I medicate my 95 yr. old mom to help with 8 compression fractures she has.  I bet she would really enjoy a firecracker.  She isn't so interested in being blasted as she is in being comfortable.  Thank you for sharing.

12. Made these last night with a mate for the first time, had some pretty fucking dank k train going, about 0.7 g between two crackers. Second time trying edibles, first time was medical brownie in LA.

Pretty much followed the recipe, baked em for about 5 mins longer though and pre chopped the bud before baking it by itself.

About 50 mins after eating started to get a nice indica body buzz, really heavy body and nice heady relaxation. Another 30 mins starting tripping the fuck out watching Forrest gump, and it kept building from there to a really nice mellow high for about 4-5 hours.

Overall, fucking sweet and easy recipe, definitely going to make some more tonight 😊 😍 chee

13. #1073 oseberg452, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    I'm about to keep em in for 30 mins. Yesterday I fell asleep and they were baked for 45 at 250F let you know how it goes. What's thc boiling point I remember seeing at being 300C?

Edit- cooked at 300F. For 30 mins took them out than waited 5 mins. Ate one it was still hot and the peanut butter was like liquid. Pain to eat when this hot. My other one is going to be let cool for an hourish till I see what this one does. Forgot to add I'm using a cross between equinox, purple kush, and girl scout strains. About a .25g of each they are highly potent

10 mins into eating it I feel my brain being pushed in and I'm starting to get the. "Here we go" feeling

1 hour. Nothing really I just smoked some and barely feel that. I'm going to eat the last one. If nothing happens I'm gonna completely mimic last night and cook at 250F for 45 mins

Edit-30 mins after eating the second cracker. I'm fucked.

The end :)

There's no need to do 45 mins in the oven

14. #1074 check202, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    Ok here is my experience.. 

Two sticks worth of cannobutter made with 10 grams of herb
    4 grams of keiff finally grinder
    3 tablespoons of peanut butter
    150 grams of dark chic.

I melted / brought all of them together and spread them "thickly" on my crackers before making them a sandwich, foiling and putting in oven. 

I made ten crackers so I am thinking 1.4g per cracker. Trust me; their not for the first timers or the seasoned tokers. (I gave half a cracker to my friend and they lost their beans)

Once I let them cool from the Oven.

I went for one..  Hmm.. nice buzz happening here.. 
    I went for two.. Oh now were spinning
    I went for the third and last one... Hmmm now what word can I find to describe this.. I can't.

The feeling and buzz is bloody intense for a mid level tolerance person like me. 

They do work, just don't judge the early weak buzz.. ;)

15. #1075 bushsmokerkushsmoker, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    THANKYOU. Wanted a easy to do and quick recipe for weed and this is it :), cannabutter takes too fucking long man. Would this work with just butter?

16. how much shoul a complete newbe consume put in the cracker and can i mix nutella with butter (using weak)???

17. I made these with cheap peanut butter which I mixed with some good high fat Normandy butter. I the mixture on 4 Jacobs crackers and chucked about half a gram on top of each and mixed it in really well. On the 4 crackers to go on top I used Nutella. Apart from that I followed the instructions exactly and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. Although being sceptical to begin with. Much love for this recipe, I love it. Finding this thread on Google is what made me make an account and I look forward to learning more here. Thanks, I am so high now...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #1078 anydabwilldew210, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    I recommend mixing peanut butter with 2 tablespoons of lard, one of sesame seed oil, and a small splash of canola. I microwave them mix and put liquidy paste into freezer to thicken. I also take brownie brittle and coffee beans and put into coffee grinder. I mix those in with the peanut butter with a teaspoon of sugar for better flavor. The only other thing I do differently is completely mix (not sprinkle on top) roughly 2-3 grams the decarbed medicinal bud with the peanut butter concoction, sandwich between graham crackers for surface area and taste, then cook in my quesadilla maker (similar to a pancake or waffle maker) for 12-14 minutes, then I wrap in another sheet of foil again and put into preheated oven for 320 degrees Farenheit for exactly 22 minutes, then proceed to immediately put into freezer. Just the way I do and results are amazing. It makes 4 firecrackers with roughly .5 in each. One firecracker makes me hit my head on the moon. The mix with the different oils I believe makes an amazing difference. graham crackers, coffee and brittle make them taste magical. It takes about 2-3 hours to fully hit me but duration is amazing.

19. I'm about to make me some :D

20. Newbie here. First post. lol

Just a thought.... Would it be best to mix your PB/Nutella and prebaked herb, then spread it? I keep hearing about how surface area contact is somewhat important?? Also, any recommendations for using my Keef from the latter end of my dry ice shakings??