Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Just made my first firecracker using this recipe, about .6 grams of good herb. It's baking right now, I'll update this post with the results after I eat it.

2. Update #1: I ate it about 45 minutes ago, and as I type this I'm beginning to feel it come on. It's not that strong yet, but I can feel it coming on harder.

3. Update #2: It's slowly but surely gaining in strength, I'm startin to feel pretty high right now, can't stop giggling for no reason.

4. Update #3: It's now 1 AM. I ate the firecracker around 4:30 PM, so around 8 hours ago. The high peaked at around 3 hours in for me, but I'm STILL feeling residual stuff even now. And it wasn't very much either, like half a gram.

Try this recipe people, do it word for word with good weed and you will see how powerful it is.

5. Gonna try tomorrow. Just gotta buy the peanut butter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Does it need to be hash? Or can you just use normal weed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I didn't plan on ever really posting on these forums but I just had to so I could thank OP aciid. I've been really sick for over a week, unable to smoke because of throat/lung pain. I tried weed tea, hot chocolate, etc and they didn't help or do anything at all. Yesterday, I used this recipe exactly except I used less weed, what I would call 1 medium nugget. I finally felt some relief from the pain and was actually able to rest and relax all day. Thank you, your recipe has been so helpful to me! I made another batch today to have and they're kicking in. Looking forward to more R&R. Thanks aciid. :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. just made these with Peter pan whipped peanut butter and Graham crackers used about 2 grams of on 4 crackers

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Good to hear! Glad to be of service, enjoy!

10. People
    Buy a vape,
    then vape the weed to a light brown with a tiny hue of green,
    take out vaped bud and save it,
    crush it up to a nice little dust if possible,
    buy some vanilla wafers and nutella,
    put the vaped weed in the nutella vanilla wafer sandwich,
    then eat them.

No oven needed. Seriously. .3 or less of vaped bud will leave nice n happy, eccentric and mellowed out at the same time for 5 plus hours.
    The absolute best feeling ever. Not too high, just high enough to know youre high yet functional and optimal feeling

11. I tried Firecrackers once and it didn't work at all, i was highly upset due to the waste of weed and how SHITTY the taste was.
    I tried making them again, following this Recipe Step-By-Step, except i bre-baked the weed for like 8 or so minutes, until the bud was dry and crumbly like the recipe suggests. I used mid-grade weed, crunchy organic peanut butter, and a glass of milk. 

They tasted 100% better this time around, idk why. I ate them around 9:10, I noticed them around 10:30, and peaked from 11:00-12:30. I then smoked a cone of some pretty good shit, and it got me higher than any single joint/cone/blunt ever has, which led to me eating a ton and passing out at some point that i don't remember. 

TL;DR - IT WORKS, TRY IT!

• Like Like x 1
    Still around after all these years huh? I am trying this recipe for the first time right now! I usually do another method, but it really works or doesn't at all. Basically the other one is too temperamental, so I am hoping for good things here :)

13. Patience when growing is imperative, let it do it's thing!

Indeedy, let us know how you get on :yummy:

14. First batch was nice, uplifting and more along the lines of a long gentle ride. The second set I made yesterday were 4 times stronger. So on eating that and smoking I quickly became so high it was actually past my comfort limits. This method works, and is the easiest to follow. Thank you!

15. Even my toenails are high thanks for the rcip

• Like Like x 1
  16. Currently baking from this recipe.... Hope for the best!!!

17. Works perfectly. 

This is probably the best recipe on the web that I've seen so far.

18. Good point, mane. imma try this method tonight, now im sayin?

19. How did it go?