Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible to Notice Weed Laced with Heroin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theonexx, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Are you fuckin high!?!?!?!?

One of the cheapest drugs? Indeed perhaps where you are...

Not being a dick. Just flabergasted at that one.

Fuck dope. That shit may feel good for a few hours or minutes (depending on your tolerance), but that shit has killed more of my friends (2 best friends!) than anything. Another just died last week! Almost got me too.

Thank god I'm clean from that shit!! :hello: :hello: :hello:

/rant

sorry ;)

Had to get that out.

Carry on! :) :) :)

2. It would feel really really gooooooood.

3. If I read your story? Haha, reading your story made me decide to join GC in the first place, I can't believe you lived in the woods though to get away from heroin, I'm not saying I wouldn't but damn you must hate the drug after it "made" you live in woodlands.

4. Thats not the only way you can use heroin. Heroin can be smoked, injected and snorted.

5. It was something I wanted to do anyways. The roomies starting to do smack was just what finally made my mind up.

6. Ah, so in a way it helped you do what you wanted to do?