Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible to Notice Weed Laced with Heroin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theonexx, Aug 14, 2009.

1. depends on what kind of heroin it is. but it is easy to tell but i doubt anyone would do it and not charge you a shit load. you can smoke heroin on weed but i would tell you to do it other than just dropping it on a nug in a bowl. melt the tar a little and rub it on a blunt is the best way. you can smoke powder heroin because it just wont burn right with direct heat.

2. im still kind of young and living the life i did as a hobo/crust punk i've seen many people, including myself, abuse heroin. its an amazing drug but its not worth the risk. after i hitch hiked 1200 miles (while in mendocino for trim season) in a week to go to my best friends funeral (died at 18) i promise myself i would never touch it again. i dont my being around it and if people insist on using it i demand that they do it safely. my friend died in a bathroom at the UNM (with a hospital on campus) because he let someone else hit it for him and then they decided to run off and leave him there.

3. 1) If you think heroin is dirt cheap you've never encountered heroin
    2) No matter how cheap a drug is adding one drug to another will raise the price. You can't get something for nothing.
    3) This is probably the only laced weed you will ever encounter.

[​IMG]

4. Yeah I kinda chuckle at the 'heroin is cheap' comments. Stomped on overcut street heroin can be had cheap but the real stuff, which most users never even get to see, is not at all cheap.

5. You guys might be getting annoyed by those types of threads which is cool. But i'm also getting annoyed because no one in THIS thread even read my OP. Like seriously, did you guys just read the title of the thread and automatically start bitching about how dealers dont lace heroin with weed?

I didn't ask if its possible that my weed is laced with anything. Where did I ever saw anything about how I bought weed and im scared its laced? I NEVER said that. holy shit.

What I'm asking is if it is possible to mix weed with powder dope and is it possible to smoke that combination....and then what would happen? Would you get higher? Would you not feel anything because the dope would just burn away? Would you be able to notice that theres powder dope in it? ETC.

FINALLY AN ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR LMAO. So you're saying that powder dope cant be smoked because itll just burn off under the lighter? But you're saying that the tar can be smeared onto the nuggets and smoked like that?

6. Maybe they just get annoyed at the fact that there is a sticky thread on the subject of laced weed and nobody bothers to read it.

7. I skimmed through that thread and it didn't answer the questions that i asked lol

It was just similar posts that you see here about "OMG YOUR SHIT IS NOT LACED STFU NOOB"

Even tho i never asked in the first place if my shit was laced.

8. heroin laced weed would be a dream of mines

9. Oh I never said you did. In fact I answered your question directly and said yes I could tell :)

10. It was a dumb question. You should expect to be flamed. If you can't notice an adulteration to your weed... you probably shouldn't be smoking. Obviously weed with heroin in it would look like weed.... with heroin in it. :poke:

If your ron is smokeable you'll feel the weed and the heroin... if its not... you'll feel the weed. Simple answer to a simple question.

Honestly the mods should place a moratorium on discussing laced weed on the City. Nothing good ever comes of it.

</thread>

11. Yeah and i appreciate that haha

What, does it have a distinct taste to it?

I don't think the average smoker would notice it by its looks alone. Cuz most people dont inspect their weed closely and even if they did I don't think they would think too much of a faint brown dusting on the weed.

But then again I've never seen dope laced weed :D

12. OK number one, pure heroin is the most expensive drug on the market, so if it's dirt cheap, then it's probably dirt (obviously).

Number two, you CAN lace your weed with anything, including heroin. Does that make it likely that your weed was laced? Probably not, unless you did it yourself.

Number three, i've smoked bud laced with dope before (on accident, haha), it has a metallic aftertaste to it. That's how you know if it was laced with heroin or not.

13. yes. think like cocaine. it doesnt really get you high when its being directly lit and it will just leave you with a dirty taste. but when it gets more refined (tar) you can spread it on (like opium, hash).

14. nice, this guy also has some experience haha

did you think the bud laced wit dope got u more fucked up than you would have been if it wasnt laced?

15. why do you ask anyways?

whether they could tell or not isn't the problem i see with it [which anyone who isn't new to smoking probably could]
    the fact you would even suggest mixing it with weed and selling it to people without telling them, then trying to pass it off as "chronic" is messed up.
    you would have to be pretty low to try and pull that on someone.

btw i am not saying you are trying to do this [i hope not, unless it's for personal use] but the idea itself is a bad one.

16. lmao nah...me and my boy were talking about this (while blazed actually). We were talkin about chronic and other combinations, but we didn't kno anythin about weed+dope

17. ok good haha.
    i got no problem with curiosity.

18. This doesn't happen. Just full stop, well at least it don't happen here.

19. I have a bit of a problem with your post, because that it implies that if you don't know about other drugs then you shouldn't be smoking weed. I have been smoking for only about half a year now, but Im not sure I would notice if my weed was laced with anything.
    Also, I don't think it would ever happen. I have never smoked heroin and honestly don't plan on it, so I wouldn't know what I was feeling, or if it was just super-dank weed or something.

The only reason nothing good comes of it is because of people who bitch about it.

___

And to OP, I would assume that It would also smell funny. IDK.