fishing while stoned

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by ballerboi420, Aug 14, 2009.

1. it's the same as fishing sober.. but you're high.

2. because fishing isn't relaxing enough already [​IMG][​IMG]

3. I fish stoned every time I fish, which is several days a week. Nothing like a rod in one hand, some bud in the other, and a beer between my knees. I have gone overboard with my dugout in my pocket before though and got my weed wet. That was an unpleasant experience.

4. you ain't kidding.

5. Fishing while stoned is the best. Few beers for the cotton mouth haha. At one point this summer when the river was up too high to fish much we took some canoes down it with a case of beer and a few joints, great times. Winters coming so time to get some good ol fall fishin done! Sounds like a good idea for Saturday. [​IMG]

6. I can't remember when I went fishing and wasn't stoned....fishing and tokin works so well together...[​IMG]

7. Yes. I am a fan of this as well. Shit is zen.

8. I love to, fish when hi

9. is the only way to go fishing.

10. Dealing with a flipping struggling fish that swallows the hook is no fun when your stoned lol. It's more like a bad nightmare as the fish glares at you with those alien eyes.

11. I did once last summer, can't wait for a chance to do it again. June 2016 can't be here soon enough!
    I usually go fishing in a lake in a somewhat northern part of Sweden. On the rare account that a catch anything from the shore it's just perch, roach or the ocassional small pike. But the peaceful feeling of standing baked there baked a warm summers eve all alone at a beautiful lake with a fishing rod in your hand is ubeatable. It's those moments you live for.

The picture is one i found online, but it's taken very close to where I usually go. Can't seem to find any of my own pics at the moment

Attached Files:

12. Fishing stoned in good weather is a lot of fun. Winter Ice fishing on the other hand is not for the stoner who wants to sit around with frozen hands. Having to stick your hands in the water constantly in below freezing weather doesn't make for a great stoned experience.
    Although, several years ago, I did go to Lake Cochituate near Boston, MA with a friend when it was still cold out but around early spring. We planned on taking my canoe with a small electric motor out and just smoke and fish for trout, but when we got to the boat landing, the water was frozen for about 30 yards until there was open water. We actually ended up having one of us push through the ice with the motor while the other was chipping at the ice with the oars.
    After getting out we had a blast smoking, and on top of that we were the only one on a 600+ acre lake.