fishing while stoned

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by ballerboi420, Aug 14, 2009.

1. I fish stoned all the time. Caught some crappies the other day. :smoke:
    Wena, You trout fish some of the most amazing places.. I'm pretty fuckin jealous..

2. All the time...
    Live on the edge of a lake at the moment and if the weather is good im a smokin n fishin...
    Full of god damn pike though... They are bad ass mothers.. Eat anything includin rats and have a set of teeth like a pitbull..
    Lots of trout in the lake and usually have 1 or 2 for the pan after a day fishin..

3. The thing about catfish, I hate them. Don't know why, they look kind of cool.... I just don't like them, every time I see one caught, I have an urge to stop the living shit out of it.

4. Catfish are bottom feeders and are one of the first species to be poisoned or 'threatened' in toxic environments. You'll know if you get bad fish, but for the most part, here in central Missouri the fish are just fine. I mainly fish down below Bagnell Dam and have since i was 4. It's pretty heavily fished but the stocking by fish & game is doing a great job & kittyfish are a strong species. I've personally seen 60lb monsters pulled from the osage river but those are a lot harder to find these days, but 2lb are common & 5-10 not AS but they are there.

5. Every day after work, I smoke a few bowls, roll a joint and go out on my dock and drop a line.

The only high 'experience' I had with fishing was; I went out fishing with a buddy one day but his girlfriend was coming along, who didn't fish, was quite annoying, and was going to be reading Twilight the entire time to boot. So, defiantly, I ate an ounce of shrooms, in an attempt to deal with the situation. Only thing was I forgot completely I ate them, since I went out right after eating them and got into shooting the shit with my buddy. Only when I caught and landed the walleye the size of a cow did I realize something was up... but I still couldn't place it. When my family saw me come in all pie eyed and raving about a fish bigger than any sturgeon... practically a bluefin tuna, and they called me batshit crazy, I remembered I was trippin' the whole time. Don't ask me how I never realized it, but it was at night, and the walleye was actually 22 inches long... but I remember it being at least as big as that fish in big fish. Gnarliest time.

6. I'm a pretty big fisherman but I've never gone stoned honestly. Maybe because its a father son thing i most of the time do. But I am going fishing labor day weekened and will try it out. :)

7. hell yah. i fish at least three times a week, always baked. i fish for bass and other fish that require a bit more "sport" than, say, carp--but the general idea is to relax me. i make a lot of decisions while fishing and also have some of my greatest ideas. well, greatest and worst.

and just because i just caught this one:
    [​IMG]

8. i concur...

9. was up nice and early yesterday, lil wake n bake n some fishing... was sooo peaceful.

[​IMG]

10. very nice +re for being a fellow angler....im going for salmon in the river up north..... talking about 20 lb salmon in the river should be dope... ill take some pics...

11. very nicee. i also like to fly fish for large mouth, bluegills, and sun fish. don't fly fish that much any more tho, its usually so windy. i hope to some day make it up north a bit and fly rod for some trout or salmon in the rivers. havent every really fished in other than the ocean or lakes.

12. i fish and smoke all the time here in southern cali... i always fish lake perris, diamond valley lake, castaic lake ect.. recently got back from a trip to the eastern sierras with a few buddys... we stayed at the owens river the first night and got fadded off some blue buddas hahaha next day we hiked to 11300ft from 9000ft up to treasure lakes (google it) most amazing place ive ever seen... ill post some pix later caught a bunch of golden trout brook trout and some browns..saw a 10lb+ brown swiming in one of the back country lakes...wouldnt touch the lures though...but mailny im a bass fishin smoker got my best bass 8.5lbs while loaded haha it was awesome... i think the fish like the smell...when the fishin is slow we always smoke and it seem to make the m start to bite...try it next time lol

13. what kind of rigs you guys got goin?

14. i just got back into fishing like bout 2 months ago, so im just using old stuff i had from years ago, all still good tho. got a bass pro shops bait caster and shamano rod. lol my reel was so old i had to take it apart and grease it up, but it works like new now. ive been catching large mouths with plastic worms, texas rigged.. lol simple as that

15. Respect.. I gotta battered up ol trout rod and basic reel n a lot of diggin for worms..
    But works sweet for me..
    But i am always jealous of the dudes with all the fancy gear..:)

16. Being in iowa we dont have any large natural lakes but we are bordered by the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. would like to fish the ocean or a large natural lake. peace

17. Being in iowa we dont have any large natural lakes but we are bordered by the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. would like to fish the ocean or a large natural lake. peace

18. actually dude they have a pretty high tolerance to pollution good try tho

19. 6 year old thread haha.