Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Levothyroxine, recreational value?

• Please log in to reply

je5ter

je5ter

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 201 posts
I went to the doctors today and I got prescribed levothyroxine, for some thyroid shit (I honestly have no idea really why, he just said you should have this).
Does this stuff have any recreational value??

John92

John92

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

I went to the doctors today and I got prescribed levothyroxine, for some thyroid shit (I honestly have no idea really why, he just said you should have this).
Does this stuff have any recreational value??

i highly doubt it

DMG_KUSH

DMG_KUSH

Mecidated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,506 posts
Nope.

je5ter

je5ter

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 201 posts
Damn..

supercoco

supercoco

• Registered Upgraded
  • 605 posts
yea no rec value there

SpongePaul

SpongePaul

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,382 posts

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts

It is a thyroid hormone, it has no rec value, other than maybe weight loss if you take too much and jack up the thyroid, but thats about it! You were given them because your thyroid function is too low.

^This.

OP, take your meds as prescribed. Thyroid problems are nothing to be scoffed at, and they can cause you lots of pain down the line if you don't start treating it now. I'd also advise you to listen to your doctor the next time you get a drug- I highly doubt he just gave you an rx for a thyroid hormone and didn't explain to you why he was doing so.

je5ter

je5ter

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 201 posts
Alright guys thanks

but can u tell me more on why low thirod can be dangerous

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users