Haa, ever smoke with someone who can't rip a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WherezMyLighter, Aug 13, 2009.

1. i smoked with one of my friends step dads

this guy smokes everyday and he looks like a stoner

i wanted to explain it to him but he says "i have been doing this for twenty years i got it"

i said ok and when he hit it he totally never clears it

pisses me off cause he fucking tried to be cocky and shit

just have someone practice without the slide in so there is no risk of wasted weed

they when they finally figure it out, reward them with the weed:smoking:

2. Yeah, I don't get it when people can't work lighters, carbs, and slides on their own. Like, jesus fucking christ, if you can't flick your bic or pull your slide, you should NOT be driving a car...... or crossing a road without holding someones hand.

3. i used to milk the bong for my friend then hurry up and pass it to him so he could hit it. he was scared of bongs at first cuz he thought he would choke. now he's a pro smoker. always teachin me new shit when i come over

4. i wont even rip a tube with someone i dont know anymore

5. I've actually been on both sides of this topic in a sense that my very first smoking buddy was a girl, I really started smoking pot with her like three years ago. (I had done it a few times before but not much) and she was the one who taught me how to rip a bong. But It didn't take long for me to learn lol this is what she said:
    S: "see this?" *points to slider*
    Me: "Yea"
    S: "light the weed. When your ready to finish your hit pull it out"
    Me: "So its like the carb of a pipe?"
    S: "Yes. Have fun and dont take a pussy hit."
    Me: "alrighty then." *takes fat rip off her two footer "Big Blue"*
    S: "Good Boy."

But then I had to smoke with my ex gf and she couldn't do anything right:
    Smoking out of my roommates small black carbed acryl bong:
    1. doesn't hold the carb
    2. cant flick the bic
    3. When she held the carb she didnt clear it
    4. burned the whole bowl, didnt corner it.

Eventually I just did it all for her... o_O Thank god I dumped her ass and moved away lol

6. . . . sounds promising . . .

7. Yeah I had my buddy over the other day and he likes to drink a lot more than smoke, basically he's a noob so I'm helping him out as much as I can. I whip out my bong, gave him the cliffnotes and let him have a go. Kid chocked and sputtered for a minute, couldn't inhale. I knew it was going to be a lost cause so I loaded my bubbler :/

8. A six year bump?

[​IMG]

9. I was basically a child when I made this thread...

10. im the guy how picks it up the first time.... Like sure having a good grasp or logic twords things, mechanisms.

I hit the bong the the first time. And learned enough to know exactly how to hit it.

(TL/DR)..... friend hit little, then chain hammers it, ends in a toke'n shot

Now one friend of mine. I was over at his place. For some smoking and drinking/ movie.

It came time for me to go so we we're doing a last off toke. Which turned in to toke'n shots. In the end.

So he goes to hit the bong. In the beginning he's like "what do I do toke wise"? He dosent grasp things very easily, and I tell him an show him how to hit it.

So he corners and fills up the bong and then clears it. Comes around. And the same thing. I think he had that feeling that even though I had brought it over for the group, he felt like he was taking.

So I speak up and say that I brought it for all. So after that his next hit. He hits it like a king nice, slow, deep, longgggg. Dosent clear. But he forces everything in and split second later exhales.

Then hit 2 proceeds. Inhaled half way. Exhale and powers in 2 more small hits to clear it.

I'm siting there like wtfawk[​IMG]? " Dude that was amazing ". Later explains that he feels like he is taking. And goes and gets 2 shots of captain Morgan's black spiced rum. While I packed another bowl.

So we are a bit high. And I'm dreading taking the shot, since the spice burned like fuck. So I make the comment of taking the hit and then the shot and then exhaling.he's like fuck ya.

I'm up and I'm like " fuck her I go" take a good hit. Down the shot and exhale. Bud takes the hit and exhales. An Immediately said damit. went again an. he was fucked just enough that he forgot. And started exhaling slowly, I reminded him and down went his shot and the a exhale.

Pretty good night, and hopefully read for you guys.

11. when I first smoked my first few (probably 3-4) bowls, had to have a friend help me for it. Although it's SO simple, just the idea of fucking it up makes you want to be sure you do it right when you finally do. Then there's the people that are too lazy to learn and just expect you to do it every time

12. Yeah, but then i helped em out, just like my first time I wasnt sure on the slide... No shame in asking a question or two haha.

13. I nailed bong my first time. My buddy ended up loosing that bong to a newbie. Made the old cold to hot water quickly mistake. Boy do I miss that Bong.

14. Best thing happened to me. It was around five years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday.
    There was a new kid at school, and he seemed pretty chill... he rode our bus so my friend and I asked if he smoked. Even more convincing, he responds "Oh no doubt man, I've been blazing for a minute."

So, we invite him to come smoke with us. We packed the bowl and threw him a Bic lighter. First things first, he's just pressing the button instead of flicking it, repeatedly. We we're basically like "Wtf dude? Flick it, like this..." He's all "Ohhh yeah, weird, never seen one like this before, mine you just push the button." So already we were holding back a laugh and getting suspicious. Anyways, we continue talking, my friend and I... we hear the lighter go a couple times and we turn to see this kid holding the bowl in his lap, his other hand with the lighter trying to burn the bowl. Like, the bowl was in his lap and nowhere near his face; he was just trying to burn the bowl with the lighter. Then, he stops and puts the pipe to his face and tries to inhale. "It won't light man, it's not hitting," he says.

We were basically just laughing our asses off and then told him to go home at that point.