Haa, ever smoke with someone who can't rip a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WherezMyLighter, Aug 13, 2009.

1. I just don't get why some people do it. Its one thing if its a newb that tries to take too big of a hit and coughs. But for the love of pete, turn your head away from the bonghole!

2. yes first timers are always fun. They never suck hard enough to pull in the flame. and they usually only rip for 5 seconds or less then the coughing comes in.

I always explain the carb and everything to newcomers but its like they just forget completely. they always let go of the choke there last half a second of breath

3. Man, this reminds me of how awesome my friends are....except one. I had just picked up some dank so I invited a few buddies over to christen my new bong-still without a name :mad:. They were all newbies to the ganja. Anyway, I went first and stuff, and my buddies instantly picked up. Within like 30 seconds we had a great rotation going-and all because my friends aren't retarded :D.

Except for one of my friends, who, while we were all BLAZED AS FUCK, kept tilting the bong and dumping the water everywhere. LIKE FOUR TIMES! Until I told him to fucking stop holding the bong while high.

4. Damn dude, you just go after everybody's neck around here. Lighten up.

As for the ladies in here getting pissed - I Never said females aren't as good at ripping bongs as the male counterpart, I just stated the girl I smoked out of my bong with couldn't rip.

Why is everyone so uptight around here all the time now? It's a forum of stoners, and apparently I'm childish now. Fuckin' A, smoke a bowl and relax.

5. one of my good buddies for the longest time couldnt hit a bong. He would just try to inhale it all at once before the chamber was even full of smoke, he also cough in the bong, spraying water through my weed, i wasnt that pissed but i was like come on dude. Thats when i stopped laughing.

6. If it's someones first time I wouldn't expect them to get it at the first or the next few shots. So give them a break.

7. okay im a chick and i can rip. all you gotta do is wait until its opaque smoke at least half way up, pull out the slide and suck in hard and fast. people make mistakes by pulling it slow. doind it like that just gives u the risk of not being able to rip it.
    but i bet she was a newb so its all good :)

8. I made a bong, with my new stem i got. And instead of making it a pull, i just made a carb hole, and i had to keep reminding my buddy to COVER THE HOLE when he hit.

9. I had to teach my mom how to use a bong. WEIRD.

10. nah, everyone i smoke with knows whats up.

The first time i smoked weed was out of a bong (i was 11), im one of those nerdy kinda kids who looks up everything so I knew like everything about pot before i even tried it, so my bong was perfect. Stole some bud from a dads friend and ripped like 5 little hits, and coughed like a bitch. The first thing i noticed was that i was moving really really slow and color was very significant (it was autumnl). it was awesome

11. Hah yeah my first bong toke was at eleven as well.. My first hit, I cleared the entire bowl and my friend was just saying, "Holy shit dude you're gonna' die from that!"

I was laughin n shit... Great fun :smoking:

12. I think that this video is appropriate for the topic...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sNg3AZ-GTA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

13. ahahahaahahaha those guys were hella lame/funny

14. i knew how to rip one when i took my first bong hit.

15. whats funny about the bong they're using in that video is the fact its so small you dont have to uncarb or pull the slide.... which basically just makes it a bubbler... ive got a bong that im almost certain that they couldnt rip..... there is an art to properly taking a great rip

16. I smoked with my instructor once and had to teach him how to hit a bong.
    Well it was actually my Zong, but either way, he coughed a lot (kinda hilarious) and then fell asleep 10 minutes later when the rest of us were outside.

17. bong hits in thhhheeeee hoooodddd. Dude had me laughing,shit is funny.

18. hahahah
    I smoked with a chick i hooked up with a couple months ago. She said she smoked so i thought i would give her greens of some dank i just picked up(thought it would give me some extra brownie points). But not only does she spark THE WHOLE damn bowl...but she doesn't even bother to take the slide out and clear it...she just hands it to me. Everyone in the room went quiet. I slowly in disbelief took the bong from her, looked down the tube, laughed and in an effort to publicly embarrass her for committing such a party foul. Put my lips to the downstem and blew out the whole hit. (i know i could have taken the hit, but i had a grip of weed left and i wanted to show her that doing that was a big boo boo) It was seriously a huuuuge cloud of smoke. Ha, She got passed the next two rotos and ended up not wanting to smoke anymore.

19. you single?

great advice hahaha

20. The first few times I tried to hit a real bong, I got high, but failed to take a nice rip/hit, but now I know the proper way to rip one.