Haa, ever smoke with someone who can't rip a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WherezMyLighter, Aug 13, 2009.

1. I mean, I picked up the idea pretty quick: Spark, inhale, pull. Simple.

I had a lady-friend over the other night, and this girl could not rip. Tried to explain, didn't help. I thought it was hysterical, but I played it off. Ended up rolling a blunt, then laughed about it later.

Anyone else get similar kicks?

2. ya girls usually cant hit bongs and prefer blunts around my way

3. haha i hate having to light the bongs and pull the slides for newbie smokers

jeez, is it that hard?? hahaha

but, of course, we were all newbies once....

4. Hit that right? ;)

5. When I was like 16 I remember going over to this girls house who wanted to smoke with me. She had only smoked once before (a blunt) and I had my bong.

I swear I tried to teach her how to smoke this bong for like a half hour, but I finally just gave up.

Another time there was a girl I smoked with who COULD NOT flick a Bic. I mean really...

I'm pretty sure a lot of chicks have trouble smoking ganja.

6. The other day this happened, i was chilling at my boys house and this kid just couldn't do it. I was itting closest to him and know his sister so i kept having to do it for him. it was a bong with a carb too... he didnt even have to pull anything. *facepalm*

my first time ever smoking my friend the pipe for me twice then i got the hang of it real quick, first time hitting a bong my friend offered me green and i was like never done this before man.

he said it was easy explained how the slide worked real quick and then i started hittin' like a champ

7. lol, i've smoked with people where they don't even touch their mouths to the bong their first time

8. I'm sure none of us were born with the pure knowledge of how to hit a bong like an expert.

Give them a break.

9. speak for yourself.....
    :smoking:

10. god damn i know girls that dont smoke often cant hit bongs.... it makes me mad.
    cause then you gotta roll up a blunt or joint and get half as fucked up.

11. Im a girl,
    (yes I am!!)
    and I find blunts/joints more difficult to smoke than bongs or bowls. Dont get me wrong, I can smoke either. There is more of an art to the joints, I suppose. Making sure the paper isnt choking back the smoke and open enough, positioning your hand and fingers to the best possible shape to help get as much smoke as possible/dont get burnt, taking teeny puffs instead of big drags.. All together in the most efficient order. Ha.
    Bowls, Bongs.. Just light and suck in; no real art to that. Maybe carb action/slides but STILL.

12. One of my best friends, who's a girl, can hit bongs like a fucking champion. She can beat me sometimes.

And this other girl I know pretty well can also hit bongs well. But I have seen some girls who just smoke a joint in the corner not talking to anyone. It's like "C'mon, being high is suppose to be fun!"

13. yeah man give the chick a break. maybe you made her nervous! hahah i remember the first time i smoked out of a bowl nobody explained it to me and i didnt even cover the carb but i quickly learned my mistake. some people just need more help lol

14. Swear to god, my first time pulling a bong I did it no problem. My friend explained it once, then I milked it nicely and pulled a huge hit.
    Coughed like a motherfucker, but pulled slick.
    And haven't stopped since :smoking:

15. haha yea, girls usually dont understand it it seems. after a demonstration and some explaining, they usually pick it up.

16. Usually. And then there're girls who seem born to hit a bong.
    One girl I know picked it up by herself one day in her garage when she was a teen. Just filled up a bong and started hitting until she worked it out. I was a bit impressed.

17. Happens all the time with newbies - especially girls - they barely pull when they try to smoke. Once high it's quite funny to watch :hello:

18. yeah most people even girls catch on quick. But its so frustrating explaining it. I just say pull till your 70% done or even 60% then pull out the slide and pull hard.

a bit tipsy right now so don't judge me

19. I got it on m first try, but I'd been smoking bowls for a while, so I was used to the lighter in one hand, hold and cover the hole with the other routine. But whenever I smoke with someone who's never hit a bong before, they usually end up wasting it, or blowing instead of sucking, or something else like that.

20. my fatass cousin cant rip for shit. his rips last 2 seconds then he pulls away from the bong