Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Lets Build a Clone Machine *Step by Step*

Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin

Legal Medical Grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,392 posts

POPULAR

Edited by Rumpleforeskin, 28 January 2010 - 09:18 AM.

• AK Infinity, its_420, jcj77d and 23 others like this

Lacan

Lacan

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 662 posts
Once again you amaze the rest of us with your ingenuity on these things, I do have a quick question in reference to your cuttings, when you cut the clones do you place any hormones before putting them into the machine?

Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin

Legal Medical Grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,392 posts

• 1thruZ, Ironhead and Theratdude64 like this

Lacan

Lacan

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 662 posts
I noticed throughout your various threads. That in your vegging chamber, you were using that square white holder. ANd from the pictures I gathered it had different heads on it. Depending on the veggitative growth?

DId you build that in the same fashion as this clone machine?

Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin

Legal Medical Grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,392 posts

Guest_boricuapuffer_*

Guest_boricuapuffer_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
your DIY's are second to none, you sir are an invaluable source to the marijuana community, i know you do this for the love of cannabis so thank you

BP:cool:

soapman

soapman

The Loser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,320 posts
Good lookin cloner man...I really like the size of it...pretty small compared to most...I'll have to build one to go with your bubble bucket :)

Lacan

Lacan

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 662 posts
Dude, do you have any suggestions for those easy sprayers? They require a purchase of at least 100 O_O, 50 dollars worth of those little things? I guess i could put in an order and resell em here, lawl.

*edit*
One google search later:

edit edit
Searched again and found some units for 15 cent cheaper!! THe link below they are $00.50
http://www.hydroponics.net/i/133005

welcome, beetches

Edited by Lacan, 14 August 2009 - 02:24 AM.
upon further investigation

soapman

soapman

The Loser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,320 posts

Dude, do you have any suggestions for those easy sprayers? They require a purchase of at least 100 O_O, 50 dollars worth of those little things? I guess i could put in an order and resell em here, lawl.

*edit*
One google search later:

EcoGarden Supply ::...

seeing if its legit

Indoor Garden, Tacoma, Kent and Edmonds you could try that place that's my local shop but they are online too. I got to I think they're like .75 cents but you can buy as many or as little as you want.

Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin

Legal Medical Grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,392 posts

RooRTokeage

RooRTokeage

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 944 posts

I use froogle.com to shop online prices.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! :cool::hello:
  • Rumpleforeskin likes this

Gurid

Gurid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

I think your talking about the sprayers/misters?
I have tried a few brands but found the EZ Clone sprayers to be the best.

I think he was talking about that Square White box that has the 4 6" Net Pots, Ive also noticed in another photo you have what seems to be another top for that box with multiple smaller net pots

http://forum.grassci...0/cloneroom.jpg

Its the one at the bottom

My question is also about that box in that did you use the same size pond pump/spray design as in this 5 gallon bucket or different one?

Ive been a quiet reader on GC for sometime now but I must say after reading all of your Threads that it has given me the hope of perhaps doing this my self....

Thank you in advance for all the priceless information your able to provide us nooblets

-Gurid

Chunk

Chunk

Medicine Mod

• Super Moderator
  • 10,931 posts

whatuthinkin

whatuthinkin

Bubble Bubble Bubble

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,835 posts
greath thread man. i have been looking for a good way to clone w/o spending a lot of money and this looks damn near perfect. as soon as im settled and pick a mother plant i will deff be trying something like this.

do you have any suggestions if i wanted to make a smaller one? about 4-5 clones? im very limited on space so looking for something small as i will only be growing 2 plants at the most.

also do you have any info on why you cut the leaves? i have never cloned and just like to know why im doing what im doing.

Edited by whatuthinkin, 14 August 2009 - 05:44 AM.

smokeynate

smokeynate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,168 posts

Nice tutorial Rump........I'm thinking you meant a 1 7/8" forstner bit/hole saw in the first post? Thanks for helping everybody take their grow skills to the next level.......+rep

He speaks the truth thanks again Rump for very useful info.

Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin

Legal Medical Grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,392 posts

Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin

Legal Medical Grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,392 posts

Edited by Rumpleforeskin, 14 August 2009 - 08:18 AM.

Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin

Legal Medical Grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,392 posts

amoril

amoril

Cannavator of Cultibis

• Bronze Member
  • 2,049 posts

Kocf_owned

Kocf_owned

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 491 posts

greath thread man. i have been looking for a good way to clone w/o spending a lot of money and this looks damn near perfect. as soon as im settled and pick a mother plant i will deff be trying something like this.

do you have any suggestions if i wanted to make a smaller one? about 4-5 clones? im very limited on space so looking for something small as i will only be growing 2 plants at the most.

also do you have any info on why you cut the leaves? i have never cloned and just like to know why im doing what im doing.

You cut/trim leaf tips so the plant can focus more on rooting than supplying water to its limbs

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users