Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Light cycle interrupted - will this screw my plants up?

• Please log in to reply

wharf rat

wharf rat

Older than Cheech & Chong

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I made a new beam for my light and when I changed it out I unplugged the lights and timer. The timer's a digital model and plugging it back in didn't put it back to the programmed cycle. I noticed after one day and changed it but in the meantime it screwed up the cycle. The lights ran for 32 hours straight before being put back on their regular 12/12 cycle.

I have two plants near the end of flowering, and three that were in veg until about 3 weeks ago. Any predictions on how badly this screwed the plants up?

And, yeah -- I'm kicking myself in the butt for not checking the timer when I put it back up. It's a dumb ship noob mistake for sure. WR

CL4P-TP

CL4P-TP

Interplanetary Ninja Assassin

• Bronze Member
  • 7,761 posts

• bananamber likes this

jimbo7

jimbo7

Gold member

• Gold Member
  • 716 posts

toastybiz

toastybiz

keep it green

• Old School
  • 14,214 posts
Yeah, don't sweat it. But don't mess up the light cycles any more either...

wharf rat

wharf rat

Older than Cheech & Chong

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
<homer simpson voice? "DOH!"

blizzt

blizzt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
Talk about treating them with "kiddie gloves", my power went out the other day and I started the generator when it didnt come back on in 5 mins. It was mid day, I would never have done that for myself. It was on an hour and a half later.

I added a light and not in the right spot and when the timer turned off it didnt and was on all night. I am still in Veg so it probably not an issue at all.

baddriddim

baddriddim

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, could you tell me if things turned all right after all? Same thing happened to me just today, 32 ours of light! I'm so angry i didn't pay atention(same programer problem). I know this thread whas posted a long time ago but i thought maybe you 'd get the message.
(by he way, sorry for my bad english spelling)

cannaBULL1

cannaBULL1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts
Is it bad to turn off the seedlings (1 week) light for a few hours after about 8 hours of light? Had unexpected visitors

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

dawill1967

dawill1967

Titties and weed all day.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,664 posts

Is it bad to turn off the seedlings (1 week) light for a few hours after about 8 hours of light? Had unexpected visitors

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

No, and no posts in this thread for the past two years. Just better to start your own thread and ask your question.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users