different brand of adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by superredneck98, Aug 12, 2009.

1. So I went to my doc to get a prescription for adderall, I've been off it about a month but need it again when classes start. Well I looked at the pills and they are different brands. The first link is my new brand, the second old. I've heard of people having favorite brands of xanax and I was just curious if the brands of these have an effect.

E 401 Pill Identification

b 973 2 0 Pill Identification

2. Its still adderall, deffinitely not xanax.

I don't really understand the question though.

3. Hes saying that some people like different brands of the same medication more.

Like some people like brand name xanax more than just noname shit.

But, i doubt you will see any difference, hopefully the no-name stuff will have more d-amp in it tho.

4. had the 973's...were pretty bangin, i actually thought they were better then addys

5. Mine are blue and scored in half. 10 mg I think. Mine are prescribed for my ADD through my HMO. Your pharmasist should have noted the difference when filling the script and mentined it to you. A simple call to the pharmacy should get you your answer I would think. Adderall is a brand name not a drug name. So if the pills don't look the same then the manufacturer changed it or it's not Adderall.

Dextroamphetamine Sacchaarate, Amphetamine Asparate,
    extroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate Tablets.
    (taken from Medication Guide booklet included with subscription)

It's also federally controlled substance, a Class II.

FYI, Bye.

6. Just curious but why would i want more D-amp in it? I thought D-amps were things like methylphenidate which i know pretty much sucks

7. First of all...
    no. Dextroamphetamine is the good stuff bro ;)

And i <3 ritalin personally, maybe because i have adhd its different, but i get way more euphoria and a better high from ritalin then addies.

8. LOL! I should have read the original post. I missinterpreted the question on the first go.

I would like to think there's no noticalbe difference in their effect.

9. They're the same exact drug.

10. The euphoria and high with a vaporizer session and a Adderall works VERY well for me.

Ah memories, "pot brownies and white cross Amph in the Texas Rio Grande" It was 1970.

A quote that has stuck with me for years and I cannot remember where it came from. Has anyone ever seen this quote before?

"Stay high but keep your priorities straight"