Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half oz of dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 iz bakk, Aug 12, 2009.

1. I live in Colorado and I can usually score some pretty dank bud for like $170/half O. That's like as high as I'd go though.

2. I get a H/O of no name dank for about €150

3. Why is Tennessee a terrible state for dank? I always heard that marijuana was Tennessee's number 1 cash crop. Is the good stuff really hard to get around the Nashville area?

4. I'm getting a half oz of some outdoor purps for 150

5. i paid 150 for a half of master OG Kush

6. Around my parts of North Carolina dealers have been stingy and haven't been giving bulk discounts after buying an 1/8th. $60 1/8th $120 1/4 so I'm thinking I wouldn't pay anymore than $240 for a half O. But more than likely I could get a half O for around $200 from my good friend who deals sometimes.

7. This is what I have noticed, headies are double mids for the most part.

8. I'm lucky and have a friend with connections. $15 for two grams of dank, and $75 for a half ounce.

9. £100-120 here in the UK so $155-$190

10. I've bought a half of dank for $180 before. Totally worth it, probably going to do that again soon :smoke: