Whole family, including baby, is hooked on opium

Discussion in 'General' started by dadrugsdontwork, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Thats like a show thats on t.v at the moment louis theroux The town addicted to crystal meth, I found that a good watch :) You can watch it on BBC iPlayer i think :rolleyes:

2. That is insane! That guy sold 1,200 sheep...one by one...to buy opium. 1 Year old taking opium damn...and half the village is addicts. Good Ol' Afghanistan - world's supply of opium.

3. ehh. opium wasnt even tat great.. I like weed more..:D

4. ...
    Lucky baby.

5. Yea,just saw that earlier.Shits fucked.

6. Yea right that baby was like ayo hajim pass dat shit moley !

7. ya I guess that is bad but then again don't we give kinds meth when that have ADHD or ADD w/e it is.

8. Wow no shit?

9. What??My bro has ADD,he never got meth when he was younger.Wtf???

10. Well the pill doesn't say "meth" I think it is Ritalin. It is pretty much meth in a pill. Look it up.

11. What are you talking about. Amphetamines (Ritalin, Adderall, ADD Meds) and Methamphetamine are pretty different things..

12. Look up Amphetamines.

However Ritalin is not a Amphetamin. It is a Methylphenidate

13. god what a life,sitting up in the mountains,enjoying the air,while toking on the pipe,giving it to the little kids is a little fucked tho.

14. except its not..

meth is cooked by people with no scientific background that have no idea what they are doing, therefore yielding a higher percentage of chemical bi products that are much more toxic. all though they have a lot of the same similarities, meth is a lot dirtier and more dangerous..

15. First of all, this story was wiped, it was a complete fake by the news reporter, and when the facts were checked it was found that she spoke to one person, a single f-ing junkie.

Secondly, THERE IS PRESCRIPTION METHAMPHETAMINE IN THE USA. Trust me I know on a first hand basis, and the shit is fantastic. I mean BOOM. My little cousin is an alchohal baby with ADHD severly, and ended up on that after climbing up to 150 mg of adderal (amphetamine sulfate) a day.

16. Wow, sad and interesting read for sure, thank you for posting OP!

Also, Concerta, Adderal, Ritalin are not Meth, and do not effect you the same way at all!

Most of the drugs are Methylphenidate, which is not "Meth". Meth is made from pills such as Sudafed which has phenylephrine, even then it is cooked with a bunch of other shit.

The way that ADD/ADHD medications work is by a paradoxical reaction. The Methylphenidate stimulates the Dopamine receptors releasing Dopamine calming you down. I know this first hand, I am on 54mg of Concerta. I have an absolutely great reaction to this type of medication having mild ADD, it calms me down and helps me focus.

Next time please don't call a pill that helps me a lot "Meth".

17. They do have prescription methamphetamine for severe ADHD/obesity. It's called desoxyn

Just cuz ritalin has "meth" in the name doesn't mean shit, methamphetamines chemical name is "desoxyephedrine" it doesn't even have meth in the chemical name, and that methyl______ is the chemical name for ritalin.

Also meth is NOT cooked from phenylephrine, phenylephrine is the new drug they made to replace pseudoephedrine in sudafed, which is the drug that meth is made from, technically ephedrine is what meth is made from, but you break down pseudoephedrine into ephedrine, and then into desoxyephedrine, which is meth.

Figured I'd take yall to crank school to clear up those false ideas. Fuck meth btw.

18. Hmmm..an interesting read for sure..

I bet there werent as many addicts and ruined villages before America came over..

opium production rose exponetially in afganistan since then :smoke:

19. Man, that baby got everyone smoking opium.

Crazy.