Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

traditonal canners

• Please log in to reply

ziggyshugenadz

ziggyshugenadz

yes, i am awesome

• Old School
  • 1,823 posts
anyone hear smoke out of a can before? the original hippie way? its pretty good when you dont have anything at the moment, but it doesnt block resin very well, unless you know how to make them properly and you use something to filter it.
so talk about!

HotBox420

HotBox420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
You talkin about a pepsi can? fuck yeah man! I smoke outa pepsi cans all the time. only because my friend blake wont give me my damn pipe.

ideal

ideal

Waddup

• Old School
  • 1,463 posts
yeah some say its bad cause of the chemicals though ... I will smoke out of a can but if I have a choice id much rather smoke a joint but sometimes these cans can get a really creative build like my cousin he cuts these windows ill maybe show pics when im more sober it works really well but yeah I think its cool as well, I knew alot of people did it way back when but I guees it was extreamly popular because I keep hearing alot about the history of weed from friends, so yeah man :)

HotBox420

HotBox420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
Yeah i heard from my friends that its just the paint they use on the outside of the can or sumthin but my friends are idiots so nevermind

ideal

ideal

Waddup

• Old School
  • 1,463 posts
Shit man im sure it cant be to bad ... not enough for me to care anyways, ha

HotBox420

HotBox420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
The thing i hate about pop cans though is the burn. the burn doesnt bother me but it makes my friends cough and half of the time they dont take the frikin can away from there face and my weed flys everywhere, burning everything. not to menchin its damn good way to waste your weed.

Blocko

Blocko

I'm the greatest

• Old School
  • 1,052 posts
The paint on the outside coupled with the varnish that is on the inside of a pepsi can is what makes it really bad to smoke out of.

Noldster

Noldster

Marijuana Activist

• Old School
  • 920 posts
"Aluminum cans: Bad

Aluminum cars are much higher percentage aluminum than foil is. Unfortunately the ink makes direct exposure to flame dangerous. And when we tested a Coke can with about 1psi (we tested from .1psi to 15psi) we found that even after the ink had been chemically removed, the can tended to flake after being heated for a prolonged period. This means that it is possible to inhale bits of aluminum by sucking brittle aluminum, this is never good. Since the loss of material in this test was linear with respect to the cross-sectional area of the flame, some good calculus shows that it would be possible, in time, to inhale the entire can."

- Neo Of WNEC

Duffey

Duffey

Marijuana Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 644 posts
I'm never touching aluminum again, even if my friend has the dankest of kind bud and if he wants to smoke it out that shit, he can by himself, I stick to the glass.

I used to use aluminum all the time, make little pipes out of it, make 2 piece pipes lol, make fucking bongs (take alot of time, but it CAN be done)... well, not all the time, just whenever I was out of papers or blunts, but now its glass or bust! I did happen to use an Al Capone Cognac cigerillo last night, and IT WAS FANTASTIC, god damn I love those things, leave such a nice taste, perfect size for just one person to smoke, man, now thats a blunt :X Just empty and pack!

Noldster

Noldster

Marijuana Activist

• Old School
  • 920 posts
I would smoke out of a tinnie (tinfoil) pipe but not a can.

Blocko

Blocko

I'm the greatest

• Old School
  • 1,052 posts

Originally posted by DNukem03
im never smoking out of a can ever again.

but yeah ill smoke out of a decent made tinfoil pipe. i can make evil ghetto tinnies

tinfoil does the same thing as cans. they still flake off.

Blocko

Blocko

I'm the greatest

• Old School
  • 1,052 posts

Originally posted by DNukem03
no if u make them like i do.

Why when you make them do you somehow change the chemical composition of the tinfoil? I think not.

HokemBokem

HokemBokem

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 410 posts
^^ yea really its still bad for you no matter how you make it

HotBox420

HotBox420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
I dont care how bad it is. its the only thing i have to smoke out of right now

illsmosisyou

illsmosisyou

Fruit-Pipe Efficianado

• Old School
  • 1,004 posts
i'd rather just grab my piece. glass is key

el-producto

el-producto

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,657 posts
gotta do what you gotta do when you need to smoke. ive used coke cans and aluminum pipes

Chillsalot

Chillsalot

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
FUck the tin just buy some damn papers if u only have tin to smoke out of.

Weed isnt ment to hurt u like that.

tehandydumke

tehandydumke

trose as fuck

• Registered Upgraded
  • 315 posts
get an apple. poke a hole in the top. poke a hole in the side. connect the holes. pack a bowl. light. inhale. exhale. repeat. get high. jump off a cliff.

oops i spend hole whole so i had to edit hehehe :)

ziggyshugenadz

ziggyshugenadz

yes, i am awesome

• Old School
  • 1,823 posts
ya cans are good if you have nothin else at the time, the only prob is that you inhale alot of resin. it gets in your mouth and you have have to spit it out. it can waste a good hit. one time i was gettin high with a can for the first time and i accidently coughed (i tried to turn my head) and blew out the bowl. my friend socked me once in the arm and said dont do that again. but now i use that alot, mostly cuz i dont like to use papers ( stink up your home or car ) and im too lazy to get a real pipe at a head shop

Grim Bongmaster

Grim Bongmaster

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,352 posts
^ yeah I smoked out of one of those metal capri sun bottles once and coughed, blew the fucking weed everywhere. Luckily it was my shit! But yeah when I was a protege and I dropped a joint people would get really pissed (happened like twice)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users