Girl wants to hang out but never calls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Schmokemo, Aug 9, 2009.

1. There you go. Try texting her instead of calling if it keeps up.

2. This is just bullshit. She tells me to call and she tells me she would love to hang out, so I call her and I haven't heard from her all day. So then I text her and ask if she can hang out a few days from now. No response. I mean she is my friend and all and I would never want to lose her, but when she does shit like this it's just...depressing.

3. So get this, today she decides to text me with a little hey :) what's up. So I respond right away and she never responds back. What the hell is going on here.

4. #24 professorpoon, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    She's playing games man. I'm tellin you, you need to do exactly what she's doin to you back. She is NOT just gonna suddenly start responding and calling you back if you keep acting interested. Ignore her for awhile, you have to give her the impression that she's not the girl of your dreams. For whatever reason, that will make her much more interested in you and want to hang out more. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

5. Basically, don't make yourself look desperate (that's exactly what she's doing; trying not to be too keen). If she's really interested, she'll make an effort sooner or later.

6. YA bro I've come to realize girls dont initiate anything. Never make first move, never call you first, male ask female to marry HIM, you get my point? If she is hanging out with you when you ask then yeah shes def into you. Unless when you 2 hangout you give her something to do like maybe if you invite her to a movie, get together, etc. If its one on one then shes DEF into you. Not even really one on one time but say if its like you your friend his girl and this girl then yeah I'd still think shes into you. If she only chills when you are partying or something I think shes using you bro.

7. The only time we ever hang out is one on one. She never asks me to hang out with her and her friends so I don't know is that a good or bad thing. and now she just seems to be ignoring me and it's really pissing me off. When your having a bad enough day already, being ignored really does not help.

8. *being a bitch

9. You guys are probably real tight 'one on one' and all, but I think she probably sees you as more of a friend than a lover (and has recently made up her mind on that matter) or she is just a bitch and NOT worth your time. Like they say, most relationships are lessons . . .

10. Hmm ya bro I had this same sort of situation going for me once. I came to the conclusion the one on one time we had was just because I let her smoke off me. I tested this theory by chilling with her and not smoking. She wasn't to friendly then and I told her to go home :p.

11. I'm with yah, i never call people ... i just don't like having to create phone conversation, it always feels awkward haha.

I had the exact same problem w/ a chick back in the fall. She just didn't call anyone except her closest girl friends which amounted to 2-3 girls

12. yeah man... maybe you fell into the dreaded "friend category"...

.. keep doing your thing.. but even if its bothering you, dont let her know.. act like you dont give a shit about her at all

13. yo dude its crazy cause I'm going thru the same damn thing right now. I met this girl in 1 of my classes this semester. we talk everytime we see each other in class and we get along well and seem to hit it off. so we eventually exchanged numbers. She answers most of my texts and so far only answered my calls twice both convos were very brief. we hung out outside of class once so far and she told me she would go out with me again. its just that shes hard to reach cause she's a workaholic and goes to school fulltime (at least thats what she told me, shes always doing things). but i work fulltime graveyard shift and go to class during the day so my schedule is crazy also. but i find myself trying to contact her way more than she does me. i like this girl and want to keep pursuing. i just dont know how to go about this without driving myself nuts constantly thinking i'm doing something wrong. like i get a vibe she likes me, but this is weird. oh and by the way she swings both ways.