Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does the smell linger

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sacra9i6, Aug 9, 2009.

1. hey i smoked a blunt on the porch today and i forgot to clean up after my self. i left my weed on the table out in plain sight. how long does the smell of it linger?

2. shouldn't last too long. even the slightest breeze will blow it away in about 15 minutes. i smoke in my garage all the time, and when i open the doors after finishing it airs out in 15-20 minutes.

3. weed smoke is luckily very light, I can smoke in my room and there is no trace after 15 mins. If you left it in plain sight, they will see it not smell it >.>

4. my parents weren't home. and i picked up a half o. they're coming home soon though. i hid it and put it away in a mason jar already. i just wanted to know how long it takes for it to air out so my parents don't smell it.