embarassing boner stories

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by _420, Aug 9, 2009.

1. solid first post

2. i was 13 and it was a school trip to the local aquatic centre. We were all lined up and i guess the female lifeguards swimming suit was just that little too revealing, because as much i tried to fight it my entire class saw me pitch a tent.

3. Ok this forum may be old but hilarious. Sorry guys I feel your pain going through this and how embarrassing it must be. When I was with my ex in the london history museum he bought me a necklace he was putting it round my neck but it slipped from his hand and fell between my boobs he put his hand down their to get it and well let's just say his 8 inches suddenly prodded me in the leg and he went bright red. (It was the first time I met him since we got introduced on a holiday a few years before and we had been going out a year) he got rewarded for his adorable shyness later though

4. First college hottie I hungout with, she wanted a massage, back and ass, so I was sitting on her butt, doing my thing, my dick gets hard and sits right between her ass cheeks. She didn't say anything, but I know she felt that beast

5. TMI I really don't care about boners.

6. Why did you enter this particular thread?

• Funny Funny x 1

7. [​IMG]

what did you possibly expect to find in this thread?

8. I'm a lifeguard and this girl I've been talking to in one of my psych classes comes to the community pool with her girl roommates and friends, of course on the day I don't wear my boxer briefs. She's playing basketball in the heated pool, and one of the girls kinda fouls her and the top of her bikini get untied. That's when the problem started... She turns around to face away from everyone but there is a glass door so I can see her reflection perfectly. She ties it back up after like two minutes of messing with the string but something isn't quite right, and it's just sits really loose on her chest. She swims over to me and asks if I have a safety pin but as she's standing up in the pool her perfect wet tits are just gleaming at me so seductively. She looks down and laughs it off as she tries to hide her nipples and I say no so she swims back to her friends, perfect ass too btw. So I'm sitting there for most of my 20 minute rotation watching her tits pop in and out sporting a boner that's half an inch from peaking from under my shorts. By the time the next guard came to rotate with me I had precum alllllllll inside of my trunks. Nobody noticed because I was sitting down with a rescue tube over my crotch but when I had to stand up the erection was so noticeable I just jumped in the lap pool and swam. My boss asked what the hell I was doing and I gave her this dumb ass look and said "I thought I was done for the day, sorry!" I had only been working for like half an hour. I'm pretty sure the boss thinks I'm clinically retarded now..

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. There's nothin embarrassing about my boners

[​IMG]

That's what I'm sayin... I wear my boners with pride.   :confused_2:

11. Back way back, when I was a senior in high school, we had a female teacher for bachelors living, she was hot. I got called to her desk and low and behold I had a boner. She just starred at it, I couldn't move and I was proud of my little man but embarrassed for myself.

12. I was in high school at the time. This banging hot chick would always sit next to me in class. Over time we ended up becomng friends and she got really into me. Anyways were sitting in class one day and she grabs my hand and starts sucking one of my fingers like its my cock lol. Needless to say at the time (high school) that was an instaboner. So right as all this is going down the bell rings and its off to next class. Well I had to get up and leave couldnt just sit their waiting for my raging stiffy to die down haha.

13. Put yourself in my shoes.  It was a fucking nightmare.  Being gay and going through the surprise boner stage was terrifying.  Especially when you're constantly thrown together with people you're attracted to wearing very little or no clothing on a daily basis.  Trust me, I wasn't trying to spy on your junk.  I was too busy trying to avoid getting a boner in the locker rooms/showers/basketball court/wrestling practice/football practice/mandatory FUCKING swimming lessons etc., etc., etc..  It was a constant battle.  I did my best to try and make sure no one caught me looking even by accident.  

God I hated that time in my life.  I'm so glad it's over.  

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. i've never had a boner. not even once.

15. This happened just a couple weeks ago, so we we're having our yearly family gathering and I decided to bring my girl along so everyone could meet her. As I am introducing her to my entire family 20+ people mind you, she texts me saying "We should go downstairs and do dirty things." She was obviously joking and she knew it would make me get a fucking boner. So here I am standing in front of my fucking family with a giant ass boner. I knew I shouldn't have wore basketball shorts that day. Needles to say I was embarrassed and everyone was laughing at me :c  :smoking:

16. #236 The Third Eye, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    I was at a club talking to a few girls, I was getting really into one of them, and I popped some serious wood, her friends saw and started laughing....

Then I started laughing too.

Seriously, some of these stories are ridiculous lol.

17. this one time when i was 14 i was at the dentist, and the chair was in a room with a giant window facing the street of the downtown area, he left for like 15 mins and 14 year old me got a boner out of no where, and without my current life hacks i sat there basically on display with a boner for like 10 minutes.

i dont know if they could see in or not, but it was embarrassing for me at the time.

18. #238 GanjFarmer', Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    I've had that random boner right before class ends so you act like you're looking for something before you get up lol.

Ummm I remember when I was 14 I hadn't even kissed a girl and this was this chick Courtney I was really into. At the end of the school day she gave me like this really long hug and I popped a hard one. I tried to like scooch my ass back so she didn't feel it but she did. :(

Good thing she was one of those cool chicks who understood and said "what's that poking me" and laughed. After she let go I did the quick waistband tuck.

Never dated her even though I bet I could of, I was to much of a pussy to make a move. But at least she never thought of me differently after that boner moment lol

19. One time in P.E. I was sitting on the floor with my knees up looking at this hot girl who had the MEANEST camel toe. Somehow, I didn't notice that I was pitching a tent in my shorts. A girl next to me noticed and said "omg Dj put that away!" , I turned to her and said "wut?" Well, as soon as I turned, I felt my dick slip out of my shorts and she screamed "LOL omg DJ, put your dick away!!" Everyone saw.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #240 CharlieDx, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    One time my friends and I were driving to the city in my friends jeep. There weren't enough seats so one of my female friends had to sit on my lap. Usually no problem. Now I had this huge crush on her. Suddenly the road got really bumpy and she was bouncing on my lap. This caused me a instant hard-on. She turned to face me and she had an evil smile on her face. She started grinding me and I was so happy to finally get out of the car. I tried to hide my huge boner for my friends. I think they didn't notice. Then when we went back home thankfully she had another seat. Later on they dropped us at my home (we had to do this project together and we went to the city to buy stuff we needed for the project). My parents were out to watch my brother's soccer game so we were alone. When we got to my bedroom she confronted me with the boner thingy. Before I could say anything she hugged me (which caused me a boner again) and said she kinda enjoyed it. We never got to the project though...

Oh and another time my family and me were bowling. My little cousin sat on my lap as we were waiting for our turn. My brother made a strike and my little cousin was like super excited about that. At the exact same time a really hot girl with huge cleavage walked by and that in combination with my bouncing cousin on my lap gave me the biggest hard-on I've had experienced. My cousin jumped from my lap, looking really disgusted yelling: "EW EW EW SOMETHING POKED ME" everyone stared at my tent inclusive the hot chick that walked by... D: