Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

embarassing boner stories

• Please log in to reply

_420

_420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 516 posts
Post your stories of accidentally getting a boner and being embarassed. It happens to the best of us.

In 9th grade I was eating a snack at the cafeteria and I looked at the clock all of a sudden and I was late for class. I stood up to leave and that second, I realized I had a massive boner. I have no idea why, I wasn't thinking about shit. It was just random. After I realized, I sat right down real quick but it was too late, the damage was already done. This black kid across the table sees it spits his drink and starts laughing so hard. He sort of tried to play it off that he hand't noticed it and was laughing for no reason, but I knew he had. The worst part was I had to sit there awkwardly with him for 2 minutes waiting for my stiffy to die down.:D

Post your stories!

edit: Here's a site someone asked me to add to the OP. Funny stuff.
http://www.awkwardboners.com/

Edited by _420, 24 August 2009 - 08:30 AM.

• makeitsleet likes this

Italia5239

Italia5239

Walking Zombie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,760 posts
Mine's about as embarassing as anyone else who's ever fallen asleep on someone elses couch.

If you've really got to pee in a deep sleep, you're probably rock hard and snoring. God only knows who walked by and laughs while you're snoozed out.
  • ZarTheDragon likes this

BuffalosoldieRx

BuffalosoldieRx

Banada

• Gold Member
  • 3,700 posts

barfdog17

barfdog17

mmm chunky

• Bronze Member
  • 2,321 posts

• Nyxierawr likes this

budgie805

budgie805

100% Mexican

• Registered Upgraded
  • 318 posts
Italia5239 funny response lol Same as my story

watusippin?

watusippin?

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 586 posts
I remember in 9th grade having those random boners. They always seemed to "pop up" when we have presentations due and I would just sit in my desk praying to whatever would listen to take my boner away in time for my presentation...
  • GanjFarmer' likes this

whitericedylan

whitericedylan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 232 posts

Mine's about as embarassing as anyone else who's ever fallen asleep on someone elses couch.

If you've really got to pee in a deep sleep, you're probably rock hard and snoring. God only knows who walked by and laughs while you're snoozed out.

haha i was sleeping at my cousins house in my boxers and the blanket fell off.. well i had a rock hard boner and got woke up by people around me laughing haha

Stoogemeister

Stoogemeister

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,037 posts
its actually never happened to me

but one time in kindergarten i pissed myself does that count
  • FluffyMyNameIs likes this

BuffalosoldieRx

BuffalosoldieRx

Banada

• Gold Member
  • 3,700 posts

nitraw

nitraw

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,835 posts
i was about 16-17 went to a cancer research institute, cause my family doctor wanted them to take a look at some of my moles. Well what they wanted to do was take pictures, then have me come back in a year and see if anything changed. Well the doctor was an older woman, but her assistant/nurse whoever was a younger girl prob in her mid 20s. I was in my boxers and she was taking the pics. She'd like randomly brush up against my skin and i just was READY FOR DEPLOYMENT. I felt so embarassed :( at least she was cool about and just smiled and gave that "don't worry it's ok" look.

i asked if she was single afterwards, unfortunately the answer was no (not necessarily the truth...)

I would've done disgusting things to that girl
  • Nyxierawr likes this

Stoogemeister

Stoogemeister

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,037 posts

Man. That must be a brutal memory.

nah it wasnt that bad. In fact im fuckin proud of it dammit
  • Nyxierawr likes this

Reflection Eternal

Reflection Eternal

Incorrigible

• Silver Member
  • 2,357 posts

ExpandUrMind

ExpandUrMind

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,178 posts
When I was about 16 I had this sexy ass female doctor. About 35 years old. Total blonde milf. Super hot. The hottest blonde doctor you can imagine. She was basically a less busty Jessica Simpson. Well I had to get a physical and when she went to apply pressure next to my nuts to "make me cough" she accidently touched my dick with her hand. I got a raging boner and she totally noticed it and I was so embarassed, but she didn't let any anything show on her face, she played it off well. After that I went home and jerked it off imagining fucking that doctor in the doctors office :).
  • likes this

mercules

mercules

i think his bong's sexy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
this is such a great thread.
  • Nyxierawr likes this

piffcity09

piffcity09

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
This didnt happen to me but someone i know.

When i was at school one of my friends was making out with his gf. He got done and stood up and his boner was pokin out, on that day some people were inspecting the school and the inspector was right there and saw his boner and winked at him. OH ya the inspector was like a 40 year old woman. funny shit

mercules

mercules

i think his bong's sexy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
oh SUUUURE it happened to a friend ...

just messin (:

OneLove.

OneLove.

the spark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,386 posts

After that I went home and jerked it off imagining fucking that doctor in the doctors office :).

I laughed my ass off at this...
Lurking threads like these are like a creepy, guilty pleasure :hide:
(Proceed :ey: :o)
  • Mister Meaner and Nyxierawr like this

turdo

turdo

tw33k3r

• Registered Upgraded
  • 486 posts

When I was about 16 I had this sexy ass female doctor. About 35 years old. Total blonde milf. Super hot. The hottest blonde doctor you can imagine. She was basically a less busty Jessica Simpson. Well I had to get a physical and when she went to apply pressure next to my nuts to "make me cough" she accidently touched my dick with her hand. I got a raging boner and she totally noticed it and I was so embarassed, but she didn't let any anything show on her face, she played it off well. After that I went home and jerked it off imagining fucking that doctor in the doctors office :).

ROFL:smoking:

deagledude

deagledude

Educated and Medicated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 385 posts

I remember in 9th grade having those random boners. They always seemed to "pop up" when we have presentations due and I would just sit in my desk praying to whatever would listen to take my boner away in time for my presentation...

Lol, I know that game...

Guest_HitmanB_*

Guest_HitmanB_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Ah.... When I was on the basketball team... I got a hard on when I looked into the stands before my free throw... Saw a hot girl up there... Needless to say, I messed up my shots, with my raging boner.. =/
  • FluffyMyNameIs likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users