Obama bans flavored tobacco products

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Person12593, Aug 9, 2009.

1. #21 Fraxy, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    I don't think regulating the manufacture and sale means he's going to ban it.

I smoke drew estate ACID cigars once in a while and those would be considered flavored tabaco, but this really doesn't phase me, I could still probably get them on the reservation.

2. I'm a Canadian :smoking: but even though this is unfair
    people will still find a way to bring it into the US
    same with Pot, it's illegal but you still manage to
    find some right? :D

3. Ohhh, Obama! :rolleyes:

4. Nooo!! Don't ban blunt wraps!!!!

5. As long as I can still get Swishers or Phillies to break down and roll blunts with, I'm solid. Worst comes to worst, I'll have to switch from grape to original, oh noez~!

6. WHen will this be enacted and in effect? This may be my last pack of dijarum's ever.

7. The point of this new legislation is to control the flavored tobacco because they believe that it is targeted towards children. Take away the good tasting tobacco and children are less likely to want to start smoking. I've heard that they are looking at trying the same shit with alcohol. The whole thing is beyond stupid.

I say it is time to overthrow and take back control. Make our government wha it is suppose to be. Nothing is going to change in the meantime.

8. Obama the blunt killer you just lost all my support. not just for that, for all your other bullshit too. dont you understand survival of the fittest? if you keep making the fuckin country user friendly and help the children, this growing generation will be stupider than a pig because the dumb ones wont be weeded out by the dice of life. and give more money to the schools so drug dealers can have new places to run their buisness nice protecting fucking think dude

9. I hope I can still get my swishers... I love you grape and cherry flavored goodness...

10. Yea, this is conservative as shit legislation, and I'm not a fan one bit.

I understand trying to take away the marketing tool from cigarette manufacturers, but I'm not sold on this being the answer.

11. Cigarettes and papers or wraps or tobacco are all quite different. I'm sure you will still be able to get shisha and flavored pipe tobacco, and wraps and papers.

12. Well now I know why I smoke twice as many of these fucking FSC cigarrettes and Im always fucking grumpy - fuck!
    I gotta move to canada - you guys got Rolling Rocks there and regular Marlboro reds(No FSC)??

13. I support this law for sure. So what, I have to give up tasty blunts... I still have nice glass and a vaporizer so Im good.

You angry tobacco lovers: stick to the good green!

14. #34 Burned Haze, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    But Blunt wraps (royal blunts, double Plat,ect) are ethier Rice or Hemp. why would they be banned? if anything cigars and swishes since they are tobacco. Swisher = Soapy nastyness

Get me a wrap anyday, or shit even a phillie or DM OR even a Owl, But fuck swishers, no offence but theya re so overly up-hyped. forealz

15. man, tobacco is awesome.

I hate when people say ITS BAD FOR YOU

no shit I've only heard that about a million times in my life.

16. really tho original is fuckin nasty haha

17. I dont think i have ever smoked an original blunt but i can imagine haha

18. It's the damn elementary school kids with their candy flavoured cigs.:rolleyes:

19. dude fuck obama i heard he wants to ban oraganic food! i mean what the fuck is this shit?!? he wants to ban all private farms from growing any produce meaning you cant grow a fucking tomato if you live in USA. WTF is this??

20. But really, lower nicotine amounts so people have to smoke more cigs to get the same effects? Not great thinking.