Obama bans flavored tobacco products

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Person12593, Aug 9, 2009.

1. #1 Person12593, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014

2. Probably. Ridiculous.

3. it definitely does, to get these your going to have to go to online shops or like me, drive up to vancouver and pick up from canada.

Absolutely ridiculous

4. MAN THAT BLOWS...i'm a big supporter of President Obama and I understand the principle but still...

5. Lol I don't see how lowering the amount of nicotine is helping anyone. They nicotine doesn't kill you, the burning leaf matter does.

FUCKEN RIDICULOUS

6. people dont have "leaf tar fits" when they try to quit smoking, but they do have problems with nicotene. ;)

7. What the hell business is it of theirs what people choose to put in their bodies!?

This is rediculous, and lowering the amount of nicotien will only cause people to smoke more to satisfy their cravings. Sounds like the gov stands to make some more money in this deal...

8. NOoooo!! This some bulllllshit, but at least we got time b4 tha FDA does anything with their newfound power, right? :eek:

9. Yea pretty old news but it still pisses me off. You cant buy clove cigarettes either. =(

10. No more blunt wraps. Get used to splitting them again.

-C

11. that sucks. I don't really buy wraps anyway though, I usually just get the cigar. I'm guessing this will also make it harder to buy shisha too though

12. If the government starts paying for your healthcare (Obamacare)... you can be GUARANTEED they are going to take great interest in deciding how healthy you are and try and control it.

-The Budmaster

13. The american government is fucking useless. It's paralized by the corporate lobbies and the corrupt politicians. The economy is tanking and our president is fucking with tobacco? Next thing you know the government is going to tell us what we can and cant eat for dinner on tuesday. i can see the slogans now, CONGRESS SAYS: NO MEATLOAF ON TUESDAYS, VIOLATORS WILL BE EXECUTED BY FIRING SQUAD.

14. so does this mean no more flavored rolling papers? they themselves dont contain tobacco/nicotine so would they still be banned?

15. I'm not going to lose any sleep.

16. Honestly, I think it does mean no more flavored blunt wraps, but the solution to that... get better tasting weed.

And so what if the man wants to monitor our health, don't you guys agree that alot of Americans could use a little guidance on how to stay healthy?

I'm not a supporter, but really. I'm not going to sit and bitch about something I have no control over anymore. :smoking:

17. So can we have blunt candy? Resin chocolate? Bong flavored juice?

18. #18 BuryMeInTrichs, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    yes sir! and if that's their plan then I don't see legalization of cannabis on their "to-do" list :cool:

Does this include cigarillos like optimo and swisher? No more grape? Houston rappers will DIE without grape swishers man... lol

19. I was more worried about shisha because of local hookah bars

20. No more cloves!? No more darjium blacks????:mad: