Warning to acid droppers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by K4LImist, Aug 8, 2009.

1. when i start to come of my peak and drift slowly back to the ground is when i like to start drinking....something strong 100proof or better dosent mater what cus you can realy taste it att this point...of corse you wont get "drunk" ither but it adds a little majic the that return trip from where ever your mind has taken you that night it gives the whole world a "liquid" feel a sence of swiming thru the atmosfear(sp?) it always seamed to make it as if i was passing thru another place far from here not like the peak at all yet far from simply comeing down

2. hahah, right?
    :wave:

3. I love acid. Well thanks for the warning but I dont do pills besides e

And plus why would you want to sleep while youre on cid? Ive never done it in a real life setting its always been at raves

4. Perfect description.
    +rep man

I prefer to just stick to one drug when im dropping tabs. The only thing I mix is weed.
    Right before we drop then at the peak.
    I had the worst experience of my life candy flipping. It was unmanageable so I stick to mixing my drugs with weed only one thing I know wont fuck around with my trips.

5. ^thanks to his signature i drove 20 mins all the way to wendys at 1 am for a 10 pc nugs...... nothing could stop me

6. Id do a lot of drugs.. But man openly saying you would do heroin is crazy and sad. Heroin is peoples #1 stay away from drug.

Shoot up to fall asleep... lmao just wack off it always works.

7. Hahah, +rep. That made my morning

8. Two bars to the dome piece knocks me out pretty damn fast. Shit; I could be on meth and two bars would probably knock me out :smoking: