Warning to acid droppers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by K4LImist, Aug 8, 2009.

1. lol i didnt know how to title this, but last night i had a fucking insane experience. Dropped two bomb tabs around 5:45, had a fucking blast, but comes around 1/2 at night and we all wanted to sleep, but just know we couldn't. Being fucking druggies we are we are thinking of all the drugs we could get to put us out, xanax or heroine were the only two that we all felt would really do the job, but being that late nobody was answering. Then we fucking realized, hey sleeping pills. I drive to the local pharm pick up some Excedrin PM and i pop a handfull. We all part our ways.

I get home and feel heavy as a mother fucker so lay in bed with my TV on and lights off. Dont feel like i can fall asleep at all, then my visuals start fucking looking real as a mother fucker and i fucking start freaking out cause i knew it the second my tv started talking to me, i just popped a bunch of DPH. Man im not gonna go into detail, but fucking horrible combo, acid kept me awake. Warning dont fucking pop DPH pills to try and sleep on acid.

I didnt even think about the DPH acid combo at the time of buying the pills, the only thing i was thinking was, sleep.

oh and FUCK DPH!!!!!!

2. You considered doing heroin just to fall asleep? ^_^

3. On acid; you sleep when the acid thinks you deserve it; you can't make sleep happen.

4. i love acid

5. what does that mean? ive done many times before, rack a bar to the dome then try.

6. this.

TRIPPIN TONITE!!! I LOVE LSD :hello:

7. Well said.

8. Dude don't knock mixing acid and opiates until you've tried it, though it won't really help you sleep.

Good description.

9. I can't even take one pill of dph without horrible restless legs now so they already out for me to sleep

10. hmmm, you just gave me an idea...:hippie:

jk, fuck that, I read on erowid about how the hallucinations are incredibly realistic on DPH and I dont think I could handle that on acid especially my first time.

11. Ummm, actually the xanax would've definitely helped.

Whoever said the acid decides when you want to sleep is wrong, xanax definitely helps. :p

12. Yeah using sleeping pills to help you fall asleep from a trip is a bad idea, it just makes you real delerious. you need benzo's.

13. I find weed to be te best thing to smoke to help calm down after a cid trip, just keep puffin till you chill or don't care.

I tried drinking jack daniels to help go to sleep after some mescaline and the liquor had no effect. I mean I chugged and chugged strait from the bottle but was so jacked that it felt like I was still sober.

14. This is so true, you cant lay in your bed and sleep high on acid unless your like deprived of sleep like a day or two without sleeping or you take a shit load of morphiene or some shit, its just so hard because acid makes your brain keep pumping constant thoughts.

15. the acid does decide when you go to sleep.
    but if you take benzos then its a whole different thing.

16. just took 200mg of dph last night. dont know why people diss this shit, it knocks me out pretty good

17. haha ur telling me spec when u combine 200mg with klonopin ambien and bang 40mg of OC

jesus ur nodding :cool:

also OP you shoulda just fallen asleep when you did naturally.... if u stayed up so be it. once i dosed at 11:00pm and didnt fall asleep till 10 the next morning

18. Usually when I'm trippin' face smoking pot is a waste. It does nothing.

I need me some frickin' xanax. :smoking:

19. Really? I don't really feel being high but it makes me trip so much fuckin' harder...it's great :smoking:

20. Damn youre lucky. I havent seen any acid in over 3 years!!!