Xanax on an empty stomach

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dudickle, Aug 7, 2009.

1. I'm gonna be road tripping down to Florida in a couple days with my family and I wanted to take some xanax for the road so I'm not bored out of my skull for 10 hours. I've taken xanax 4 or 5 times and loved it, no complaints, but the thing is, I've always taken it at night and I'm pretty sure I always had dinner like an hour or two before. I'm not really a breakfast person, so I'm gonna be taking it on an empty stomach. I've never taken it on an empty stomach before, and I'm wondering if any of y'all have, and if you have, can you tell me if I'm gonna get too fucked up from it or will I be ok? Thanks.

2. just eat something light... maybe some fruit or a salad

ive eaten benzos on an empty stomach nd felt good .. but its always a good idea to munch on something before man

3. yea definitely a light meal or snack. most of the time that i've taken any pills on an empty stomach i get a bit of a stomach ache for a while, but if i've eaten something beforehand i dont.

4. Alright, thanks guys. I think I will go ahead and eat something light before. Thanks again.

5. no problem dude be safe

6. Make sure your parents dont ask you to do some driving lol

7. Empty stomach as much as I can. Full effects....then massive munchies later ha ha

8. How much are you going to take? And yeah, Id get something in my stomach before taking xannies unless you're not going to be taking a lot.

9. those things tend to make me go on fridge raids all zombied out.:cool:

10. defiantly eat something. and id try to limit how much xanax you take. everytime ive taken xanax at family gatherings or whatever i end up eating too much and blackin out. wakin up to find out i did some dumb shit infront of family haha