Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Big plants, outdoor

• Please log in to reply

ElPopo

ElPopo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Hi everyone,
This is my second season growing outdoor, even though I plant them at the end of April, my plants dont get big as I see other ppl growing. Any ideas why they might not get big?

Similar Topics: Big plants, outdoor     x

greenthumbber

greenthumbber

Gettin bent

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
You may try planting earlier to give them more veg time, if your climate permits, which i suppose it doesn't. Are they in the ground, or in pots? insufficient root space or hot roots results in generally smaller plants. Giving them some nitrogen rich ferts might halp, but other than that, don't feel like you should be keeping up with the Jonses here on GC. we have lots of real pros here.

Corto Malteze

Corto Malteze

Night grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,891 posts

greenthumbber

greenthumbber

Gettin bent

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
Now thats a thought, corto. I tend to have root problems, and i actually never thought about how my rather dense soil may affect the problem. Thank you for opening my eyes to this concept, i will certainly check out that sticky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users