Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how would i get my system clean in 2 weeks?

• Please log in to reply

MysticPiff

MysticPiff

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
ok so my p.o says he's gonna piss test me in like 2 weeks....what can i drink or do to lower my thc level...last time i smoked was a couple days ago

Cmystic31

Cmystic31

Mystic Mulatto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,783 posts
Exercise, run (not sprinting, crosscountry/long distances), drink lots of water and green tea and take niacin.

Also, if its a mouth swab test, then use a lot of Listerine. That should cover it all.;)

gman7104

gman7104

Weed-Eater

• Registered Upgraded
  • 961 posts

Exercise, run (not sprinting, crosscountry/long distances), drink lots of water and green tea and take niacin.

Also, if its a mouth swab test, then use a lot of Listerine. That should cover it all.;)

If it's a mouth swab test it will be long clean by then. Mouth swab tests only work 3 days max prior

Jive Turkey

Jive Turkey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 173 posts
http://forum.grassci...ow-pass-dt.html

gman7104

gman7104

Weed-Eater

• Registered Upgraded
  • 961 posts
in any case, if you smoke every day, drink lots of water and take high doses of niacin. If you don't smoke every day, just piss a lot and you'll be fine in 2 weeks

Cmystic31

Cmystic31

Mystic Mulatto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,783 posts

If it's a mouth swab test it will be long clean by then. Mouth swab tests only work 3 days max prior

Well, you can never be too safe

EDIT: Nice double ninja

gman7104

gman7104

Weed-Eater

• Registered Upgraded
  • 961 posts

Well, you can never be too safe

EDIT: Nice double ninja

Yeah but if anything you'll make the officer suspicious that you reek of listerine. I garuntee 100% that after 3, or 4 days for good measure, your saliva will be zip for drugs. \

GetHigher

GetHigher

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Take niacin when you wake up and eat and before you go to bed then stop taking it 3 days before your test, exercise, drink plenty of fluids and im sure youll be fine. 2 weeks is plenty of time if you dont smoke and follow those measures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users