Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabutter on toast?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gman7104, Aug 7, 2009.

1. #1 gman7104, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    I have a small amount of weed, about .3, and I want to bake it in food considering it would get me higher than just smoking it.

Couldn't I just simmer a small bowl of butter with the weed in it and then put it on toast? Would it work?

I know i could make firecrackers, but I have JIF peanutbutter, which isn't all natural. even though, it has the same fat content, 16g, would it still work?

2. go check out incredible edible herb it will have the answers you seek

3. You could make cannabutter but with that amount of weed it wouldn't be worth it. You can just make a firecracker with the peanut butter, just search for it on the edibles forum.

4. I heard you have to have a lot to make edibles. And yeah, check out incredible edible herb, you will get a better answer there.