Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

cannabutter on toast?

• Please log in to reply

gman7104

gman7104

Weed-Eater

• Registered Upgraded
  • 971 posts
I have a small amount of weed, about .3, and I want to bake it in food considering it would get me higher than just smoking it.

Couldn't I just simmer a small bowl of butter with the weed in it and then put it on toast? Would it work?

I know i could make firecrackers, but I have JIF peanutbutter, which isn't all natural. even though, it has the same fat content, 16g, would it still work?

Edited by gman7104, 07 August 2009 - 03:37 AM.