Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the weirdest thing you have ever seen while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NiKoChE, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Once my buddy and I got harassed by some Jesus lady in front of the public library. We were stunned for a few moments, listening to her talk about how Jesus died for our sins and then finally my friend asks, "did it hurt?"

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm not sure about the weirdest... but something that happened last week that was a bit intense.

I was at a busy intersection in the left turning lane and I was just sorta getting my morning commute to work started. Next thing I know WHAM! some dood on a bicycle right across the street got plowed hard by some jackass not paying attention (bike had the go-ahead). He was hit pretty hard - he rolled up the windshield of the car. Luckily many people came to his aid immediately (I didn't want to create anymore chaos so I just kept going - there were plenty of people helping already).

I did make sure he was moving and at least conscious before moving on. It was a rather dramatic moment that just happened so suddenly.

3. had a house party back in july and got super fucked up, smoke abt 3 bowls(all at the same time) and killed abt 10 beers(this was over the course of 3 hrs). next thing i remember was walking into my living room and seeing this girl make out with my dog, she then preceded to have a conversation with my wall, and then had a conversation with my fish, and then told me what the fish was saying, it apparently was unhappy. go fucking figure.

4. I saw some guy drumming on his steering wheel, with actual drum sticks, no hands on his wheel at all. That wasnt crazy or anything, but it was mad funny.

5. My friend and I were smoking a bowl sort of leaning against a tree, sitting cross legged. this girl walked up and, presumably not seeing us, just pulled down her pants and started taking a piss about 10 feet from where we were sitting. then she looked up and we both looked her directly in the eyes, and i was so baked i just fucking stared at her. then she finished and left. I'm not sure if that's the weirdest thing i've seen...

6. well i smoked mojo, which is a legal herb
    [incense] sold in new orleans..
    and i was riding in the car with friends,
    and august burns red was playing.. if you don't know,
    it's screamo/metalish hxc music.

i was in the fetal position, scared shitless,
    bc i swore i saw the hand of god pointing down at me,
    and he was yelling at me [screaming the lyrics]
    and it freaked me the fuck out,
    and i made them turn it off.. i'm such a pussy.

7. Either my friend Mallory running over a possum at 11 at night on a bike. Went clear over it. Both wheels.

or

this fucking demon of a car/bobcat or something that stopped us all dead in our tracks (like 6 kids). We looked at it, tried to take a picture, but as soon as we went to click the 'take' button, it jumped into a bush. My friend was like, "thats a sign bro" and we all ran off. We were actually scared that we just saw the devil, lol.

8. Me and three of my friends finished a couple of bowls and decided to walk around the neighborhood.were all smiling and having a great time. Next thing I know there is a sheep/dog looking thing charging out of a driveway at us..We all stood and looked at eachother then took off..

I nearly pooped.

9. omg i've seen so much crazy shit while high its not even funny. i'm pretty high right now but some of the ones i remember are:

going through the taco bell drive thru at 1 am with my buddy. a car full of drunk guys is behind us and 2 of them get out and piss in the bush next to our car.

me and my friend were going through a fairly busy intersection with a 45 mph speed limit and the light was green. so i'm going through at about 50 when i see a handicapped guy crossing the street. so i slam on the breaks and do a 180 in the intersection lol.

fuck there was two other pretty funny things but i can't even remember anymore. :smoking:

10. :confused: a clown nomaly they just creep me out (they smile too much no one under any cicumstance should be that happy unless ur stoned then you can smile that much) neways it was just kinda random cuz he rode by us on a bike in the middle of nowhere

11. Superjail.

I was smoking with a buddy on my balcony, and we saw the show on through the window. I had never heard of it before, and haven't seen it on TV since, but at the time it was easily the weirdest thing ever. Also, the funniest moment I've ever had stoned. I have never, ever, laughed so hard at something stoned before.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTeUagAO4ds]YouTube - The funniest action in whole Jackass by Preston Lacy & Weeman[/ame]

i watched this with my friend after ripping his bong for an hour, his dad was in the room, and i cried laughing and we were so obviuosly stoned but his rents didn't care

13. one time me and a couple buddies were burn cruisin and were were stopped at a stop light. all of a sudden two mexican do a chinese fire drill in the car infront of us.

14. I deserve an award for this...
    Me and some friends were baked as shit so we ordered some pizza hut. This tall goofy guy came up to my door and he had the most insane stutter I've ever heard. He was like " h-h-h-he-ey here's your ch-ch-ch-ch-ange." And I'm just standing there trying to fight off the temptation of not laughing at him. and that i did. but as soon as he left i fucking started crying

15. LOL that was hilarious!

I saw a bat with 2 other friends once. The bat was huge, and white. Real easy to see, it was freakin' sweet. It flew over some apartments and out of sight, we tried to chase it but we weren't nearly fast enough.

16. i was chilling in the woods with my friend just smoking outa this shitty plastic bong he made lmao and i hear a gun shot cuz there is alot of hunting where we where right as i was ripping a nice hit and the bong like shakes so i clear my hit real fast and im like WTF and i look there is a straight hole going threw both sides of the mtn dew bottle i think it was a 22. was a pretty small hole and i was like holy fuck get down man so we both layed on the ground and my friend was like do you think he is trying to kill us and i was like fuck i hope not so i yelled YOU ASSHOLE YOU ALMOST FUCKING SHOT US and then like a min later this ugly ass hillbilly comes out of nowhere with this rifle and was like are yall ok and i was like yeah and my friend being a dumbass was like yeah but you ruined my bong and i was like wtf why did he just say that this guy is going to call the cops on us and then the hillbilly guy was like shit sorry guys heres 60 bucks plz dont call the police on me and we where like ok thx i guess so then we got all are shit and got the fuck outa there

True story for real prolly the most weird and scary thing that has ever happend to me and its prolly going to be for the rest of my life but hey we got 60 bucks out it and went and bought another fat sack lol:)

17. Bad ass story lol :metal:

18. me and my buddy smoked one night and decided to go to walmart to get a few things. after we did our thing inside, we were walking back to my car when all of a sudden this lady flys out of the car (literally looked like she dove face first strait out of the car) we are walking by and smashed her face really hard on the car next to her. we both stop dead in our tracks and stare. my buddy bolts away chuckiling while i go see if shes ok. turns out she was getting out of the car and tripped on a gps power chord. so i help her up and walk away, she was beyond embarrassed.

19. Thx was a little scary tho we thought he was trying to kill us for a sec lmao:smoking:

20. bwhahahah thats funny nice of you too help here tho :)