Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the weirdest thing you have ever seen while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NiKoChE, Aug 7, 2009.

1. pictured that story in my head and and laughed for a good minute or two, thanks for that :smoke:

2. I got lit with a few friends this past Friday night and got maddd hungry. we drove up to Taco Bell at like 10:30 pm to find the place packed by a school of Nuns. different, to say the least..

3. I've seen the black dog on my friend's roof. He saw it also. What City/State do you live in? Just interested. Maybe It's a Cryptid. That would be shweet.

4. One day I was walking down the street after smoking a blunt and I walk by Starbucks and I see a midget, about 3 feet tall, sitting on a bench in front of starbucks wearing a tux complete with like a bowtie and a vest, old fashioned glasses and a tophat.. I did a doubletake, I thought my head was fucking with me.

5. Hardcore Road dome. Road head. Road cock-sucking, whatever term you use, I saw that.

6. A man gettin curbstomped. His head looked nasty bouncing up n down like that damn..

7. lmafa reminds me of the free willy episode of south park where those guys are talking over the intercom:smoking:

8. My friend and I saw a yellow spotted salamander getting eaten by a snake when we were smoking a blunt walking through the woods. We stopped for a second, and then it regurgitate it and we just watched it spit it back out. Shit was freaky.

9. I was smoking 3 bowls of my 1 hitter by my bustop today it was 6:00 in the morning and i saw this slender guy i almost shat myself cause his arms where thin as hell, i thought they were hooks at the time , i thought he was going to attack me cause he was RUNNING my way, turns out he was about to miss his buss lol
    Slender Man
    heres a good pic
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=274269&stc=1&d=1253670099
    look in backround

Attached Files:

10. um alot of weird shit happens wen im high i was at mii buddys mad smoking, he gave me a hit from a real dessert eagle it was badass anyways.... we all, 3 of us went outside and started pissing off his stoopvthing and his neighbors were all out looking and shit.

11. #31 Smokn Mechanic, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    Weirdest thing was seeing fish swimming around my head after about 15 bowls in ten minutes. Yes, fish. :smoking:

Funniest shit iv ever seen blazed, a short fat asian walking to a public rubbish bin, while dropping his rubbish in his phone dropped out of his hand into the bin. So he leans into the bin to get it stretching as far as his fat little arms could reach, and topples into it head first. :D Hes now upside down in the bin trying to push himself out, legs in the air.......... my buddy and I were fukng pissing ourselves, funniest shit ive ever seen :smoking:

Something else thats worth mentioning......... saw these today at the anual boobs on bikes parade in Auckland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Holy SHIT!!

12. I was at my moms church, she's a christian.
    they were praying for some guy and he fell to the floor screaming, with a weird ass pitch.
    I never went back to church ever again. hahaha...

13. One time while driving to Pilot Rock in KY (a great place to smoke myspace.com/pilotrockky) I kept seeing different animals (like cats, rabbits, etc) on the side of the road and would slow down. According to my passengers, though, the animals weren't really there. No more than five minutes later, several deer were in the middle of the road. Of course, I thought I was still seeing stuff so I continue to fly by them. My friends flipped out because I came really close to hitting them. Of course, I was laughing my ass off, especially now when I look back at it.

14. I walked outside of my dorm to smoke a cigarette with a friend and I see this big black kid and a small white kid "fighting" with those foam and duct tape swords (think LARP/Role Models)...

While that in itself is quite a sight to behold, the little white kid was totally kicking the black kid's ass...

E

15. I shat bricks when I saw it haha wtf

16. I saw a white duck get raped by three black ducks. No lie.

17. I was in maui with a few friends, we scored some stuff from the locals and it was insane, best, BEST stuff i've ever had.

one night we were up on these cliffs over the water sitting on a bench smoking, we got up and left and we heard a baby crying down by the water. so naturally we freaked the hell out and turned around cause we thought it was some demon or something. then out of nowhere there was a shitload of bats flying out of the bushes all around us and over us...it was insane haha

planning on going back next summer:smoking:

18. When I used to live in Jersey with my cousin, my uncle found my stash and pretty much said if he found weed in his house again it was the boot for me AND my cousin.

so I rolled a blunt and we went out and smoked some nights later and I put my bag in our mailbox and went for a walk around town. well we're rounding the corner to our street and we see my uncles truck, with the lights on in front of the house facing us, by the mailbox, with my bag in his hand, and he keeps looking up at us and smiling, BUT as we got closer, it was a completely different truck, houses away and its some fat mexican guy, and as i started explaining this to my cousin, of what I had just seen, he just about shit his pants because he said he saw the exact same thing...:confused:

this goes hand in hand with a wtf moment

was seriously fucked up.

19. i once smoked a blunt with a few friends and went inside wendy's, and a man was running towards the bathroom with explosive dhiarriah. he was hold his ass trying to hold it in or something.

i smoked a few bowls and was coming down a little, but i saw 2 men about 30 years old holding one of these below
    [​IMG]
    and they were standing 7 feet appart stretching it out and trying to unwind the stretchy cable. they then asked me if they knew why the cable was twisted. and i just laughed and didn't know what to say at their stupidity.

20. I was trippin on shrooms and smoking some really good herb one night and me and my friend decided to go to Kroger to get some cigs and a pack of 'rillos. Keep in mind this was at about 2 in the morning. We were using the self check-out and there were all these open lanes but this guy comes up to wait for us to finish at the one we're using. Out of nowhere he's just like, "Taxes, huh?" (this was right after the prices of tobacco went up pretty recently.) So we start shootin' the shit and he proceeds to tell us the two times he's bled from his lungs were when he smoked a Newport and when he crashed his motorcycle. I noticed something a little off with this guy when he first walked up and I finally realized what it was right before we left. He had no bones in his right arm. It was just dangling there. My friend noticed too and decided to give him knucks on our way out. He put down the pack of cigs in his left hand to use his left arm instead of his right so I'm about 99% sure it wasn't just from me tripping. That was a crazy night.