Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the weirdest thing you have ever seen while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NiKoChE, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ...im bored

this isn't the weirdest thing i have seen but its still pretty weird ........ i was in London, Ontario and i was super high and there was this kid on the sidewalk taking a piss on this is on a busy road .... and the kids dad was holding his dick while he was pissing in front of all the traffic ...i started to laugh and point:smoke:

Another time when i was ripped and i was eating a Mc d's and im just sitting there enjoying my meal and then these to really old lady's start to yell something like "FUCK YOU You FuCKING CUNT" and the whole place went scilent ......and then they left and one of there husbands was outside walking to the car and my friend was passing him on a longboard and he yelled "Fuck off asshole" i couldn't stop lauphing:smoke:

One more lol ...one time i was walking to work and i was high :) ..... i was thinking to myself i bet theres gonna be a car acciedent and kept picturing it in my head and 1 minute later right beside my these to cars smash ...so fuckin loud . scarred the shit out me...but i predicted that shit!:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. One time me and my friends were smoking in a cemetery and we had an incense lit. After a few tokes, i was just watching the smoke coming off the incense and the smoke formed a cat. I wasnt trippin out because my friend saw it too.

3. once, me and two friends vaped then smoked a bowl out of my ol trusty spoon. and we went into the garage to get something to drink from the fridge. and then... this bird swooped in (garage door was BARELY open) and i grapped a lacrosse stick and tried to grab it and on my first try i got it right into the net. we were soo suprised we had a laugh attack (so high) and then we had a really hard time getting it out! haha very werid thing IMO:D

grabbed. haha my bad sorry so stoned

4. well if we're talking about SEEEING shit:eek: with our mind, the coolest thing i saw blazed was when i was at my homies house hitting his newly acquired 1 footer and listening to bloodhound gang, i don't really like them at all but it was crazy music. so next hting i know i look in the window and see my reflection and i just say to myself "GOD YOUR UGLY" and i look at my friend and hes pretty pale naturally but he looked like a fucking elf from lord of the rings and then a goblin or some shit..and then i start seeing these dancing little pacman guys bouncing around in circles all over my vision and i almost shat myself.

and if we're talking about things we have physically seen while high, i was with one of my friends walking to the local cvs after our afternoon spark up and while we're walking on the sidewalk i turn and see a house and it has a little wooden gate at the front. it was a pretty windy day but i didn't really notice this and so the wind blew the door open and i was like HOLY FUCKING CAMEL DICK and then the wind blows it closed and my friend and i are like fuck it must be good old casper. that really made us feel good and we proceded to eat ice cream and hamburgers... if you took the time to read this i hope some of this made sense:smoke:

5. About a year ago I smoked some bud that smelt kind of weird ...soon afterwards I started seeing volcanoes, I think it was laced, I cared at first because I only smoke weed: no tobacco, coke, or anything else. Whatever I'm alive and I tripped out like some shit and had a great time :bongin:

6. i was on my way to get some poon one night and i was riding my motorcycle, and the next thing you know theres some animal right in the middle of the road, and i had my leg out going around the turn. my leg was probably 6 inches away from kicking it in the head at 40 mph haha it just scared the shit out of me

7. Was sitting in church and it came to the time we have to kneel down. This HUGE guy in front of me kneels down and his ass crack is just hanging out and he has no clue its out. It was the traditional 'plumber's crack'.

8. House on a car.

9. hahah we were hotboxing my car, and we were like 2 blunts deep at this point.. and we saw this retarded kid walk by just rapping out loud, and it was funny cuz this retarded kid had smoked a blunt with us before, when we were skating one day and he walked up to us and started hitting on our blunt and telling us how he smokes nutmeg or some shit and how he use to be a pro skater, and would rub gasoline on his wheels and they would catch on fire he was so fast lmao... it was wierd, we were bloowwn with a blunted handicapped kid.. But he keeps walking and we start laughing, and then this kid rides by on a bike, circles back and rides by him and says "i fucked your mom *****" "that pussy was all nice and shit, she made my black ass dick long and hard" then started saying shit about how she swallowed his nut haha, and then just kept riding his bike.... it was funny/wierd but i felt bad for the poor kid.

then one time we were walking to school with some dunking donuts and we passed this car, and looked in and there was two fat kids getting down hahah

10. The night we were moving out of our old place, we were smoking at like 5 in the morning after we finished clearing our place out completely, and we were high as fuck and the garbage truck came around picking up all the shit that everyone who was moving out had left out (everyone moves out same time in my college)

So this truck has an arm that shoots out the side of it and can maneuver all over the fucking place and it is driving down the street picking up everything and looking like a giant, horizontal, 3D claw game, and we all just watched it go down our entire block from our porch, it was fucking crazy.

11. One time me and my friends went to see Up in 3d (come on, it's 3d!) on salvia. We got to the theatre hotboxed a bowl of salvia (we were literally tripping balls at this point) and then hotboxed 2 bong bowls off my friends phx before going in. The movie was ridiculous and we were going nuts the whole time and when we got back to the car we looked into the car next to us and saw a guy eating a girl out in the passenger seat of the car. We started banging on the windows (cock block :mad:) but it was so worth it to see their reactions. Keep in mind it was like 3 am so I don't think they planned on getting caught.

Another thing was having a train literally coming at me and my friend. We ran.

Another was walking by some dorm at 2 am and seeing a girl changing in the window with the lights on and we saw literally everything (moron?). She saw us and screamed haha.

My friend got her wisdom teeth out and we proceeded to blow smoke at her so she could inhale through her nose...less than 2 hours after getting them out...

i'll share more later :wave:

12. I saw a big black dog on the roof of an abandoned house one time.

This other time, I saw an old lady pushing a stroller with two baby dolls.

13. LISTEN TO THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE:

Okay, so not only had I just smoked 4 bowls with my best friend on my birthday, but also had eaten a quarter of mushrooms...We had done a lot that day but before we went back to his house we decided to walk over to our friend Mitchel's house.

So we walk onto his street, go around a corner and get to his driveway...there he is, screaming bloody murder, holding his head, there's blood everywhere, including a nice sized pool of blood collecting on the pavement and running down to the street. biggest what the fuck moment ever, me and my friend looked at eachother and tried to really asess the situation, he had friends over that were standing/sitting around him, with no idea what to do....apparently he got hit in the head with a rock? idk, I didn't stay there long...

14. lepoardchans untieing my shoes in an abandon house during a hotbox in a closet

15. you kind of had to be there, but here it goes..

over this past summer i was smoking with a buddy of mine and we decided to go for a drive after a long vape session. we're driving down the main road in my town and a jeep passes us, we sped up for some reason and passed them. eventually they caught back up and passed us, i look over and hanging out of the window behind the drivers seat is a person in a fucking scream mask shaking their head at us. then i look at the driver and they were wearing a chewbacca mask and hanging out of the window. i've never laughed so hard in my life, my friend had to pull over because we were way too stoned.

"i look up in the tree and there's the lion, the fucking king of the jungle! so i called the five-o."

16. when im super blazed i see everyone as mickey mouse, with the nose and whiskers and shit :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Was walking down the street with a friend, we were goin to get some munchies from a gas station. We both looked across the street and there was a guy walking parallel with us holding a shot gun.

Saw a guy wearing a kilt and holding hands with an albino in a gas station. Weirdest shit to see, thought I was trippin.

18. me and some friends blazed some hella dank dro one night and were walking downtown and saw an old lady on the metro smashing her head into the seat in front of her like a maniac at like 100mph. it was some wierd fucked up shit.

19. once when i was stoned, i went to the seafood shop and i saw a salmon in the window. and it winked at me and said "im a salmon". i stood there in laughter while people laughed at me haha

20. Three people in my single cab ranger cruisin' with the bong and we came around a corner on this gravel road and had to swerve around a huge pile of fur in the road. Naturally, I had to stop and check it out because not one of us could agree on what exactly it was...I got out and took the most cautious walk of my life crouching and tiptoeing in the middle of a gravel road in broad daylight. unfortunately i snuck up on a deer pelt that had probable just fallen (or been tossed) out of someones truck. but you never realize how hard an animal is to identify by it's fur alone til the piece of it you see doesn't have any other recognizable features