Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana & Diabetes

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by macmage, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Hey man just was checkin' this website for anything that might have some common ground with me. Obviously i found it.:laughing: Anyway, I'm a Type 1 Diabetic have been since I was 3 and 1/2 years old (about 16 going on 17 years). I have to say it does do so much for me when i smoke whether it be in a blunt or bong it helps keep my blood sugar down( even if i have the munchies) and it keeps me quite active despite most people saying that all you do when your stoned is become very lazy. Nope, because i also suffer from chronic migraines as well. The only thing is i wish that the state i live in would at least maybe give the idea of medical marijuana a chance ( i live in texas ).

Anyway sorry for the life story, but Hell yes it does help diabetics and no your not the only one.

2. Cant you use medical as a defence in MD though?