Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Do Women Like men Having Small Penis?

• Please log in to reply

williethomson

williethomson

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
There is a big confusion , Women always go for men . But question that matters is Do women Like Men with small Penis?

Edited by williethomson, 06 August 2009 - 05:55 AM.

• Hempman15 likes this

blknazn

blknazn

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,380 posts
haha dude the title is FUCKED either you were really high or im really high. or both.
  • JuicyGoose, shaddytheman and BP to the DP like this

blknazn

blknazn

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,380 posts
oh and its all about the motion in the ocean. even though i dont gotta try hard

GreenGryphon

GreenGryphon

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 579 posts
No, either this guy is retarded/super stoned, or he's Chinese.
  • M369, sai and Capt Soydog like this

Smawrpg

Smawrpg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,051 posts
this is the best thread in a while for its sheer fuckin retardedness. It made be laugh pretty hard inside.

Hello?

Hello?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 186 posts
It sucks that u arent packing anything big...but girls dont care about the size of ur dick...but how u use ur dick

blknazn

blknazn

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

No, either this guy is retarded/super stoned, or he's Chinese.

im chinese what are you racist? lets say hes stoned as fuck
  • Sand box likes this

flowerchild

flowerchild

mermaid bitch

• Bronze Member
  • 6,762 posts

Olesmoky

Olesmoky

Just a little cancer

• Bronze Member
  • 31,881 posts

BellaBlue

BellaBlue

Bella why so blue?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
My husband is small... I still married him didn't I? I still love him, and I love our sex life. But there are times I when I am in the mood that I want it hard enough to hurt... and well... small doesn't cut it.

mercules

mercules

i think his bong's sexy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
you were blazed when you posted this, huh? it's ok, thats why i clicked on it.

RushTheG

RushTheG

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 183 posts

There is a big confusion , Women always go for men . But question that matters is Do women Like Men with small Penis?

To answer your question honestly, no they do not. All or most of the girls I have been with, constantly complain how they hate getting fucked by a small penis. Being big has its disadvantages as well, such as not being able to do anal with most girls or painful sex with petite girls.

Truth is, size does matter, if you have a small penis, even if you know every possible technique for making a girl cum every way possible, there is nothing better than her coming on your dick, so yes, I would say it has a high importance in my mind.

Also, if you have a big penis women will be more likely to fuck you more often, every relationship I have been in the frequency of sex never dropped less than maybe 3 times a day, everyday, and it seems that some of my other friends only have sex a few times a week after a year, and I know for a fact they have small penises.

561fire

561fire

registered smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
your asking the wrong question... you should be asking what is "small"

Litew8stoner

Litew8stoner

Ganja Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 1,192 posts
Believe it or not some chicks prefer it. But it's rare. Try finding chicks with small vaginas. How you determine this I have no clue.

briangumble

briangumble

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,363 posts

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

JuicyGoose

JuicyGoose

girlys

• Bronze Member
  • 17,464 posts

SmPiff

SmPiff

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
What diff. does it make? i mean i understand the more penetration better stimulation but shouldnt it matter on the work the guys putting in?.. We need some freaky females to get in on this thread n inlightetin a few heads. Im not huge but i got my fair shares of "Its to deep" or "ur to far" but idk. when does a girl bring the line of small n big out? isnt the vaginal it self just 4" deep?? i thought the penis' thickness took part in it?? LADIES ANSWERS PLEASE !!!

LOL i remember my sis was messin w/ 1 of my friends she was dying for n then she finally had guy to her self n was completly turned off due to the fact he was small i clown this kid every time we blaze.

JuicyGoose

JuicyGoose

girlys

• Bronze Member
  • 17,464 posts

SmPiff

SmPiff

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Yea my girl thinks 9 inch penises are scary too, she says mines is perfect for her ... but always good to learn more ......

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users