Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun things to do high as hell in ur room late at night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HokemBokem, Aug 2, 2004.

1. seriously though there's nothing like hi-def cable when you're couchlocked. Especially if you got the premium channels like HBOHD :love: love it

2. right now im just workin on getin higher(ionno if this is possible tho) :smoking:

3. Most fuckd up shit ever

4. I skipped pages 2 and 3... anyone say leveling up in Final Fantasy 12 stoned is THE WAY to do it?

5. yeh i really kno what u mean, just put a hi def plasma tv in the bedroom, its bombastic to watch all the nature shows on.

6. Put my headphones on, blare Children of Bodom's new song Chokehold, and play some Halo 2. Soon, I'll have a new song to listen to.

7. Internet(oh! the possibilities!) when i was back home, tv and old skool xbox: usually swingin thru new york as spiderman. That shit will get you dizzy as fuck.

hey, dig this word: ondenoeblioede

I dunno, when I'm high I tend to absentmindedly construct wierd n interesting words

And if you're stoned outta your mind right now, you need to see this vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7XWEsSTM1I

8. My Nintendo Wii, And ZELDAAAAA

9. get your munchies ready before hand so the parents arent all wondering what your doing hahaha, tv, videogamesss, net, get a girl over thereeee is the mainn thinggg haha, just chilll, music

10. if im alone i come onto GC to talk and i play starfox on the comp while waitin for responses

11. Late night in my room when I'm high as shit? I'm right here on grasscity or staring at some of my cool lights I have hooked up, I'm easily amused when high lol

12. I play 360 online quite a bit, music always, tv's no good because of commercials, go look for a dvd?

13. i like playing halo 2 on xbox live or a fun FPS pc game like FEAR of BF2. music is always a plus. find a good comedy movie and just laugh your assssss off

14. [​IMG]

Hilarity most definately ensues...

15. I usually call my gf, come check out GC, watch T.V, listen to techno, and eat some of those little cheeseburgers from Macdonalds.

16. same here nothing makes the time pass like kickin back and floating away to your fav. music:smoking:

17. this will be me tomorrow night :D:D:D:D cant wait

18. Watch kenny vs spenny episodes on youtube
    Play world of warcraft
    Play battlefield 2
    Play Gears of War
    Watch simpsons, family guy, futurama, Trailer park boys
    Surf the net, get lost in wikipedia for hours on end
    Eat

19. sounds like me, i invent shit when imblazed, i get so many fucking awesome ideas!

but other than that, it usually consists of me playing counter strike, eating, thinking, surfing forums, and having chair lock, if im blazed enough i just lay back in my computer chair and let me mind wander at a million miles an hour

20. the meatwad and milkshake show is called Aqua Teen Hunger Force. And cops is hilarious! Definetly one of the top shows. As to the OP I think that the internet is definetly a must and if you can get a cable hookup thats good too. I don't really listen to music I like movies/tv more.

Also, for the veteran smokers, reading something good while high can be very interesting, and mentally stimulating. Smoking lets me elaborate about what im reading more effectively. Thats why I study high, too.