Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noobs guide to buying weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyyLemonG, Aug 5, 2009.

1. I'm actually not sure, could probably do with some scales - I'm not really sure what ones would be good, cheap and accurate to the .1g for measuring smallish bags (1/16th+) - any advice on good ones? Don't want to spend much money on them, seeing as I have no strict need for them, they'd be more for curiosity/interest, and the rare times I need to compare dealer quantities.

I don't really know anyone who buys in measurements, most people tend to buy £20 bags / £40 bags from whom I know, which are just eyeballed amounts from a dealer. As a result of there not being a very precise standard in terms of the exact quantity, it seems that prices/quantities fluctuate quite substantially across the country.

2. That sounds terrible... I don't buy anything unless i see it on the scale. Unless it's mids.

3. I find out what my dealer smokes, and ANY time I deal with him, I always have a pack of cigs for him. You'd be amazed at how much he or she appreciates this. My dealer always GIVES me his last quarter before he goes to pick up more.

4. That's a VERY good idea...lol that mass cred from your dealer if you do that.

5. I don't get it, you always offer/give him a pack of cigs, or you mean you offer him a cigarette each time, or what? Gaining dealer respect is always a good thing though ya

6. I think he means a cigarette not a pack lol...that would be pricey

7. How does a noob go about getting the type of weed you want? If you say "Can you hook me up?" and he says "Meet me in 20 mins" what do you say if you want like high grade or mids or whatever it is.?

8. ask if they serve dank or mids

9. How can I avoid being ripped off continuously without making it awkward or disrespectful?

10. Don't let yourself get ripped off when you know its happening. i made that mistake until I spoke up for myself.

And guess what? The guy never shorted me since.

11. [quote name='"420Juggalo610"']How can I avoid being ripped off continuously without making it awkward or disrespectful?[/quote]

It depends r u getting shorted or robbed all together

12. Now I usually just throw down with friends and smoke from that so I don't really know how much some things are. I know like a nck is $5, dime is $10, a twon is $20, etc. but I don't know how much that is though. I'm not someone who's like "Dude! I'm soooo ripped! I wanna smoke some more so I can get more ripped!" I'm someone who when stoned, I am done. I know this will save me money when I get older, and when I smoke with friends they don't mind sharing with me because I don't take much.

But back to what I was going to say. If I only get high (Hypothetically) off a nick, I don't wanna go buying a twon. So can someone tell me how much they are relative to what you use to smoke it.

Eg: a dime is about 3 big bowl packs, 1 blunt, etc.

Thanks in advance :)

13. [quote name='"nospimi99"']Now I usually just throw down with friends and smoke from that so I don't really know how much some things are. I know like a nck is $5, dime is $10, a twon is $20, etc. but I don't know how much that is though. I'm not someone who's like "Dude! I'm soooo ripped! I wanna smoke some more so I can get more ripped!" I'm someone who when stoned, I am done. I know this will save me money when I get older, and when I smoke with friends they don't mind sharing with me because I don't take much.

But back to what I was going to say. If I only get high (Hypothetically) off a nick, I don't wanna go buying a twon. So can someone tell me how much they are relative to what you use to smoke it.

Eg: a dime is about 3 big bowl packs, 1 blunt, etc.

Thanks in advance :)[/quote]
    A dime is .5 grams
    A gram r a "twon" is well, 1 gram lol
    An eigth 3.5 grams and so on and so on
    Hope this helped

14. If you are 25+ and a professional you can find places online to purchase weed that is completely safe, descrete, and will arrive in your mailbox in about 6 days.  BuyWeedOnline.ca website serves Canadians living inside Canada only.  You will need to go threw a 10 minutes interview to see if you qualify for the service.

[twitter]mcchronalds
    [/twitter]

McChronalds does not want anyone under the age of 25.  They do not want anyone that is on Government assistance.  They do not want anyone who can not afford to loose their money if their package was ever lost.  2 have been lost but thats it.  They were replaces because they paid for express shipping and came with a tracking number so being lost was clearly stated on the tracking.

[​IMG]
    McChronalds sends your weed in a double or tripple seales puncture proof plastic and is completly undetectable in Canadian mail.

So fo your professional Canadians who do the right thing please feel at ease now that you can find weed by going to http://www.buyweedonline.ca and ordering.  Again, you will have to go threw an interview to ensure you are not a butt head or a Kid.  We dont really care if you are a cop. You are obviously an adult.  The call is to keep it out of the hands of kids, and people on Government assistance of all kinds.

Most people will second guess theirselves when they see this for the first time.. Its the first time you have ever heard of this kind of service.  I will admid their are what are called "Black Market Websites" that sell weed, cocaine, heroine, drugs, and all kind of other f'd up stuff.  But who the f, wants to deal with a site that sells chemicals and guns?  Not me!

We only sell AAA+ Super Hippy grade BC pot!  Thats It!  Ya, sometimes we get hash, oil, or other cannabis products but nothing else!  No mushrooms, nothing !  Only weed!  Thats it!

Please find your weed by clicking here!
    [​IMG]

15. Is it a bad idea to ask a dealer to buy from them a few days ahead of time? Like if I wanted to buy something on Sunday, but it's only thursday, is that a bad idea to ask them in advance? Or does it give them more time to get what they need? I have other connects and stuff but there's this one guy I bought stuff off of for like the first time and I was really stupid about it, and he was paranoid. Should I just drop this one guy and use my other connects?

The bigger the more time in advance. If you're getting a g, 30-40 mins advance is all you need.

17. Hey~ this thread is pretty old I know but I was wondering if it's still okay not to offer to smoke with your dealer? I'm really shy and like to do it alone in my basement, so the prospect of asking the dude to smoke with me isn't really appeasing. is it still acceptable for me not to?

18. Yes he has own bud and just made money off you . If anything the dealer should treat but whatever it's all good bro