Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noobs guide to buying weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyyLemonG, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Thanks for this. My dealer is like my best friend ;P

2. In terms of slang for making the deal, my main hook-up and I have a code. Even when we are by ourselves or in his house, we use the code, just so we get used to it at all times.

I use this dude as a weed hook-up 70% of the time, s any conversation we have starts with bud convo.

"What you doin?"
    "Playin Madden"= Has bud and can make a deal
    "Watching TV"=Doesn't have bud

Any non-weed conversation will be held as normal, but if he answers "Playing Madden" then the process goes as followed...

Dealer: "What team you gonna use?"= "What kind?"
    "Lions"=schwag (I only use "Lions" if I'm introducing a friend to my dealer, never for myself"
    "Any other team"=Mids/Regs
    "Patriots (cuz they're the highest ranked team in Madden, not cuz I like them)=Dank.

For amounts the system is as followed
    "Vince Young"=Dime (jersey #10)
    "Earnest Graham"=Gram (graham/gram..get it?)
    "Ed Reed"=Dub (Jersey #20)
    "David Garrard"=1/8th (jersey number)
    Any NFL QB besides Vince Young=1/4th (QUARTERback)
    Any runningback=1/2 (Technically they're HALFbacks)
    Any wide receiever = Oz (Ran out of positions and clever puns lol)
    I've never bought more than an ounce, so this is usually as far as I go. I'm sure once I buy more I'll have more names.

I know that this sounds VERY excessive, trust me, we thought it was dumb to have this kind of code at first. But once we got used to it and it became second language to us, we are glad we stuck with it because now we can text or call and talk about it anytime/anywhere.

3. LOL i cant believe they started shit in this thread cause he said nig time that is what the fucking call it get over it

4. ...i dont, granted i mess with my white friends when they something that could be inferd as racist. i got kinda of a good judge of character and if i can tell if a black, white, purple, or green person was trying to be racist but if they arnt i shrug it off. my best friend aways says something that might be racist and its funny cuz he knows im fucking with him now....
    ex:"hey dude i got some watermelon bubblegum want some?"-him
    "what? im black so i got to love watermelon bubblegum?!?!"- me
    "yea..."-him
    ...oh yea im black and he is white

5. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen... its so perfect.... cause the Lions ARE the schwag of the NFL... and I'm from Michigan. ;)

6. haha dude this made me geek

7. I can't say stuff like "hey bro got any?" cause i sound like a knob

i have a posh british accent unfortunately haha

but good thread...i'm not new to buying, but this thread helps when your with a new dealer :D

8. what area u around bro, exact sane prices over here for are goodies

9. Also "Zip" is common around here for referring to an ounce

10. Go get the bag yourself, dont have friends deliver, co workers, whatever just go straight to the dealer yourself.

knowing this would have avoided a lot of drama, and probably kept a few friendships, no one likes a friend that takes a "few" pinches off your sack though...

oh yeah, idk if it was mentioned, offering to smoke with your dealer is pretty much cool if the time and place are right, chances are those men (or women, to avoid starting some sexist shit aside the racist shit) love their weed the same as you, and would be more than happy to chip in.

*Dealers are people too, they have lives, shitty days, bad luck, girlfriends, parents, pets and possibly a gameboy, if there busy, out, dont have such great shit, or dont respond, just chillllllllll they wont just leave you hanging, give them a little time before asking again, chances are they'll pull through, weed is a big part of their life, there not going to put aside business for no reason

11. Good guide, even though I recommend you add gram amounts, because a noob will most likely be getting a nickel or dime bag. Also, i've never heard of "half eigth" being used, but I guess it depends on where you live.

Another suggestion would be to add to talk properly. Don't be like "yo sup dude could i get a g" (like a guy i know does, he gets ripped off by everyone) if it's your first time meeting a dealer, i personally think people should say "hi my name is (..) I'm a friend of (...) (if a friend reffered you to the dealer) i was wondering if I could get a g"

and, after that "hey it's (...) i was wondering if I could get a g"

12. yea i live and jersey too and those are the prices.... but i looked at the guide to bud quality thing and it said a g is only ten.... is a g only ten for u guys???

13. didn't really read much of this i just wanted to say my way

when i sell i dont like getting bugged and when im going to deliver or something and they dont answer the phone thats bad i take a lil off stuff like that can irratate a dealer , if you feel you got ripped off just ask them to weigh it out next time , if you offer to smoke them out every once in a while cause your gonna smoke anyways you get a + usually haha and even if they have to go they ll hook you up next time . the bigger you buy usually the better deal . buying regs is great for the habitual smoker haha . thats all i can really think of :p

uhh yeah to add to bud burner im over in las vegas and its 20 a gram for the good stuff
    or 5 a gram for shawg or regs

regs are really good tho just a lil dry . but i get a half O of purple urkel for 100 so alls good haha

14. I don't like saying how much Im looking for in the first text. Seems to forward, but idk that may just be me.

Usually the conversation goes somethin like

Me: "Hey man, what's good?"
    Him: "Hows it goin man?"
    Me: "Haha good, just seein if you had any"
    Him: "Yeah how much"
    Me: "Just a Q"
    Him: "K, meet me at (...) in 10 minutes."

Idk, I just like to get some feedback before I start throwing down drug dealing terms. I mean who knows, he could have lost his phone or some bullshit like that.

15. Me either, but me and my dealer are pretty close, idk i just dont want him to get the idea weeds all i care about with him, im sure he gets enough of that

16. This might be weird but, my dealer txts me to know if I want some.

But yea with my old dealer we had a code to.

"eating salad" - holding
    "eating corn" - not holding
    "going to the bank" -meet me at the desserted bank. Ill smoke you out.
    "making bank" - busy call back

And lingo here in MD is:
    Dime- gram
    20 sack - 2 grams
    1/8
    1/4
    1/2
    O
    Qp
    Hp
    Pound

Pretty avrage.

17. Actually, I meant if you called up your dealer, as I never text my dealer. Sorry for not clarifying.

18. Something useful to add would be how to find GOOD weed. Since I have no idea how to do this.

19. I always call before hand if its my main dude but if it's not i usually text.

Once you say what up and stuff just ask him if he knows anyone that can get good shit. They'll usually say "lemme call you back" or something along those lines. That's from my personal experience =/

20. That's how me and my dude were for a while.