FUCK Diazepam Powder

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by grapeALICIOUS, Aug 3, 2009.

1. So yesterday I acquired about a gram of this fine powder. Not knowing what the fuck to do with it due to the lack of an MG scale...

So regardless we decide to dip into the fun anyway..basically licking a finger and dipping in and letting it dissolve under our tongues.

So we're chillin' at the beach, having a blast of a time when we finally decide to head back home.

On the ride home we get a call from this dumb as 15 year old who's been around the block a little if you know what I mean..

Well she calls up and starts bitchin' at us for no apparent fuckin' reason to the point where we're just like..."what the fuck". Next thing you know she puts some faggot 20 year old on the phone threatening to kill my friend and bash his face in.

At this point I get on the phone with this fucker and tell him I will come there and personally embarrass himself to a point he couldn't even imagine.

So enough of that bullshit phone talk, we're now meeting this kids at a WalMart (yes, they are fucking retarded.)

We pull up into the parking lot to see two cars parked next to each other - one SUV with the trunk open and some other unidentified vehicle.

This kid's a little bigger than me..walks up right into my face and starts screaming at the top of his lungs saying god knows what the fuck what. I shove him off a little so I can have some fucking god damn room to breathe.

The kid proceeds to walk to the back of his truck and grab a monkey wrench, then walks back over to us.

Maybe it was the valium but this little prick didn't seem to scare me a bit. The yelling begins to escalate when all of a sudden we hear a lady scream..

"I CALLED THE COPS, THEY'RE ON THE WAY HERE NOW!"

Literally two seconds later, three state's pull in to take control of the situation.

Let me remind you, 3 of my friends (including me) is waaaay fucked up on diazepam and one of us is completely sober.

I really have zero recollection of what happened the rest of the night..All I remember is the money wrench douche ended up getting arrested.

Somehow though, I recall sitting in my friend's garage eating nectarines and plums....which were FUCKING DELICIOUS, by the way - never tried either before. :p Hahaha..

By the way, that's the 2nd? Statey encounter this week I believe...The first one's quite a spin too but I haven't got around to posting it...I'll save it for another time...

But that's it for now...you'll be hearing more from the Dirty JERZ outLAWZ

2. damn, highschoolers are fucking stupid.

3. Nice, gotta love when benzos make you do badass things. So are you SURE its diazepam powder and not another powdered substance poured into a bag?

4. Hahaha yeah that kid was right in my face with that monkey wrench I was about to be like n*99a, SIT THE FUCK DOWN.

Absolutely positive, all my shit's legit.

5. sick pickup with that gram. and nectarines and plumbs are fucking delicous. especially this time of year.

6. #6 blowin purp, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
    ya sick pick up thats like a 100 valiums ... how much does that run you??

and it kinda tite hearing stories of cool shit you did when your memorie is blank haha...dude the monkey wrench ordeal and some shit in my life just makes me wanna ge a pistol and start pistolwhippin dudes left and rite..

blowin out some kneecaps too...fosho

7. Ended coppin' that G for straight up $20...you guys would never believe the hook up I got..lol...Here's a pic of what's left of it...

Apparantly Thai was a little diazepam hungry so decided to take his share of the bag if you know what I mean :p

edit: post pic later, forgot phone's completely dead, new one should be in the mail today!

8. Nice man, it's always nice to hear when the agressor gets what's coming to them.

Personally I never even deal with high school kids, to the point of straight up ignoring phone calls, texts etc. But if I got into some shit like that and was with my boys I woulda just met them somewhere more private, just got outta the car, smacked the kid in the stomach with baseball bat and then promptly left, he never would have known what hit em.

And nice fucking pickup too, a gram of fucking valium for $20, it's ri-dic-u-lous!

9. Hahaha yeah that's the thing....I guess the Valium got to me a little and I wanted to fucking beat some ass that night...but oh well all is well now..

& Yeah I was supposed to grab 20x Ksalol Xanax (1mg Blue Balls) for $20 but my boy ran out and hooked me up with this...I'll show you the bag a little later...it's kind of funny lol..

10. Dude, I sometimes get the same way, like if I get the right amount of benzos and/or alcohol in me and I'm in the right mood I'll just walk around looking for a fight, and I'm not a big guy. I've narrowly avoided quite a few fights, mostly because my friends wouldn't let me, but when I get into those moods I just feel fucking invincible.

Example. I was at this kid's house and I was outside blazing in my friend's car and the kid's older brother came out (who I didn't know) and he said something to that I didn't like and I was literally opening the car door to get out and beat his ass when my friend grabbed my arm to stop me and told me the kid lived there, so I gave him a break. :)

11. i woulda ended up getting smacked with that wrench....glad you didn't!

12. Hahahaha that's great man you gotta love that fuckin' fighter at heart instincts. There's nothing better than the feeling you get before you're about to just fuck someone's day up.

I'm not a big kid either, definitely not hit my height peak yet though...I'm not entirely built either but I have one of the nicest tones I'd say out of my friends - minus the one's who ball and shit you know.

Either way you wouldn't expect me to be throwin' fists wildly but when it comes down to it, which I have a feeling it's going to be sometime soon - I'm not going to let the fucker see tomorrow.

Kid called up my friend yesterday? threatening to kill him and bash his face in so we got some beef with these fucking college drop outs that ain't just going to end like that.

Me and my boy are about to show these pussy's what's good though, they don't know who the fuck they fuckin with.

KiLLA BEEZ on THA SWARM motha FUCKAS

13. I love the confidence beznos give you!:D just wish i had some lol

14. wu-tang wu-tang

15. OH HAHAHA and I completely forgot a part of the story...when we all first walked up there my friend walks up to that 15 year old cunt to try and talk it out..(He's actually on here as Triiip Balls) and she straight up walks up to him and cracks him in the face.

The cop was saying he's liable to press charges and what not but he ended up saying fuck it.

I honestly wish that fucker swung at me with that wrench cause I easily would of foresaw it and dodged that slow ass bitch and cracked him in the jaw.

He'd be fuckin done, hand-cuffed on the floor, with a fucking cop baton jammed so far up his ass he wouldn't be shitting for days.

16. what you guys planning to do :confused:

17. About the college drop outs?

Aight well here's the story, my mom's boyfriend's son is real tight with me and he's about the same age as these fucks that want out ass. He actually used to be real good friends with them, but then he realized how scummy these fuckers are and completely dropped them out of his life.

These kids want us to pay them $50 for some shitty fucking brick weed they overcharged us for. Personally, I ain't payin shit for it. Either is my bro.

So these two kids said either meet for 2v2 or I'll 1v1 the fat indian fuck which I could probably woop his fucking ass.

His friend is a tall, lanky, dirty mother fucker which kinda worries me. But if I got my bro-in law on my side, we fucking set.

Honestly either way if no other pieces of equipment are involved, I'm pretty confident I can at least take one of them by myself.

As for now, I'll share some more stories later, I'm about to hop in the shower, go blaze and get some pusssssaaaay!!!! Peace out fellllasss.

18. #18 Cillers, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    Valium is brillo aint it? Its great to drop a few blueys and float around :D
    How much was it for powder cos iv never seen it in that form?

EDIT: Aha i read on, thats a decent fucking price - is it pure Diazepam or what cos thats like a hundred blueys !?

19. Pure Synthetic Lab Grade Diazepam

20. that's awesome man, do you know where it comes from? as in where it's produced, and how it finds its way to new jersey