Why am I so tight?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by runrabbitrunx, Aug 3, 2009.

1. It's actually pretty weird.
    I've always been really tight, but lately it's just ridiculous.
    Two of my fingers are such a stretch that it's just painful.
    Sometimes having sex with my boyfriend is agonizing.
    And it's weird because my man has a big dick--so I'd think that I wouldn't be this tight still, but it's like I just keep getting tighter.
    Why would that happen?

Please be mature.

• Like Like x 1
  2. damn, thats hot

3. My girlfriend was like that too. I'm not huge (a little over 7"), but it hurt her when we'd have sex for awhile, unless I constantly gave her oral. There'd be times when she could barely walk or couldn't go again the next day. Shit, she said two fo my fingers was too much unless she was just really, really wet. I think it's sexy, I don't think you have a problem. Plus, I'm sure your boyfriend loves it. I know I did. When I can fuck you to where you're sore, it's a huge turn-on.

You might try getting him to give you more oral. It'll get you way more lubricated (the best kind, natural) and get you more accomodating down there.

4. Some women have to have surgery done to help this. Talk to a gynecologist?

5. Good luck, and make sure to talk it over with ur man <--- VERY IMPORTANT

6. be happy that youre not a loosey goosey.

7. Hahaha.
    Yes, I'm glad I'm not loose.
    And my boyfriend loves it.
    It drives him crazy and he says I feel like a virgin everytime. Haha.

I just don't know why it would happen.

8. genetics. and do you relax or do you worry about it hurting a lot? that also makes a difference.

9. My girl has the same problem. I'm just a little over the 7" mark and if we go right into it, it's like I'm hitting a wall and it hurts her quite a bit because she's so tight. Oral definitely helps, as well as any other kind of foreplay.

She's also said that if she doesn't masturbate or have sex for a long period of time, she'll get so tight 1 finger feels like 3. So, it could be a frequency thing. If ya don't use it, it'll go back to the way your body wants it to be.

10. lucky boyfriend...
    grrr.
    idk what to say...
    im a scrub.

11. lawl
    ok

that's a real 'stretch' for me

12. Wicked, wicked reply.

13. Well try takin it super slow in the bedroom.

Nothing says ready like 3 orgasms before the dick.

Think of it like a sport. Gotta warm up proportionally to the amount of work your gonna do.

Hold on! I just had a stroke of genius! (pun not intended for idea)

Ok you got a tightness problem.

Some dudes got a problem with endurance. Some cant last 5 seconds in bed.

But its been proven that if these dudes rub one off 15 or 20 min prior to layin pipe they last longer.

Maybe you can apply that to your problem. Warm up for awhile before you think your gonna get some. Or if its random make the Foreplay SUPER LONG.

Also be careful about tearing. Like the on guy said Go see the Doc about a proper course of action.

14. jesus, you write like a textbook.

15. Dude... for real? TMI, ask your gyno. :smoking:

16. Haha really. ps, lube was invented for a reason, makes things a loootttt easier.

17. Lol yah I find it easier for both me being high as fuck to write like that and people high as fuck to read like that :smoking:

18. Im a doctor, Once you have taken a picture and sent it to me through Private message ill get back to you..... LOL

I remember my ex, She was having the same problem, But after 2 years of having mad sex DAILY She now hangs like the Wizord of oz :p

How long have you been having sex for?

19. umm. if you're hitting a wall inside of her, i believe that is her cervix.
    which has to do with the depth of the vagina, not really tightness.
    it doesn't go on forever in there... :p

i don't really know what to say... more lube, more sex... mehh.

20. get a bigger vibrator??

gauge it?
    i dunno
    is this a problem?

i dont see why anyone would complain about this