Why am I so tight?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by runrabbitrunx, Aug 3, 2009.

1. ooo weee why dont you tell your man to try some lube?? All he has to do is put some on your puzzy and some on his dick and watch it slide right in!!

2. john the savage overcame conditioning in "brave new world" and he hit a chick, and he didn't even bust a nut. i can over cum a lot of things for sex.

3. not true its just like good weed you know its there you just have to find it come to florida and ill show you :D

4. weed duh

5. but if i got really high i might show you a trick or two:cool:

6. jjudging by ur avatar

ill pass

7. hmmm............. what about now

8. Go to the doctor. But i wouldnt mind ahh never mind

9. ROFL. I thought the exact same thing. And your name is just fuckin hilarious haha goes so well.

10. Guys often have a hard time with really kinky sex because they often don't know when it's too much. There's only so much you can whip a girls ass before she's like "Shit! That hurts! In a bad way!"

But thenagain..once you get good at the kinky stuff, you know what the limits are.

11. It's not that he just jams it in there, it's that I'm really tight.

And I already looked on that and nothing there seemed like it had to do with what I'm talking about, but thank you for the suggestion.

I will admit that I am a very sexual person and that a lot of my posts are sexually related, but what can I say? I fuck a lot.
    And to me, sex isn't dirty to talk about.
    It's just sex.
    Everyone does it.
    I think I talk about it here because people are usually more open with their experiences.

What was I looking for?
    I don't know. Some random stoner chick to be like, "Hey, that happened to me too," just to make me feel more normal.
    And maybe an explanation of why I keep getting tighter lately.
    That's pretty much it.

It's not that I don't like rough sex, but bleeding everywhere when I try to have sex with my boyfriend in public kind of really sucks dude.

And I like my boyfriend. I don't want a different one.

I didn't. That's why I posted here. But thanks.

I still have sex with my boyfriend. A lot.
    Thanks.

I'm completely clean and healthy down there.
    I get checked regularly and have never had that kind of problem.
    But thanks.

It's not a matter there not being enough lubrication.
    If the problem were that simple, I wouldn't have made this thread.

12. You need to go to the doctor if sex is painful.

13. I have.

14. Its called nature. Some people have small dicks, some chicks have tight pussys. If a doctor can't help you, I don't think anyone on here can. =/

15. its called shitfuck

if a shit cant help you then a fuck cant help you

16. Most of my posts are in the SLR section as well, at least as of late. I stayed in this section almost exclusively for a while, and I still spend most of my time here. I think some parts of the forum have gotten too repetitive, like the "stash" section. Real Life Stories, General, SLR, and Pandora is where it's at.

Oh man if I ever find my way out to N'Orleans you are SO mine :smoking:

...meow :smoking: :p

17. QFT

i also check out the heady glass thread in TT's when im in the mood to see some beautiful glass

18. yeah, when I want to see badass glass I usually just lurk at TC, it's pretty much the only reason I registered there, the glass

19. I would say talk to your doctor, and at least ask him what they think you should do.

But don't think it's an all-bad thing in the bedroom. Fucking a girl who's tight "as a virgin" is one of the most intensely exhilerating things for a lot of guys to do - myself included.
    But if the eroticism is overriden by the pain you're feeling, try to get something done about it.

As a side note, assuming your avatar is correct, you are an incredibly gorgeous girl!

20. nothing wrong with being tight..enjoy it while it lasts

unless it like actually really hurts when you fuck then idk