Why am I so tight?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by runrabbitrunx, Aug 3, 2009.

1. I lost my virginity to a wizards sleeve!!!!
    :hello::hello::hello:

2. :eek::eek:
    you lost your virginity to a magical vagina?!?!?!!?

3. Boy do I wish. There was no magic that night....:(

4. you lost your virginity, how could there not be magic??

5. hahahahahahah trueeeeeeeeeeeee

6. awwww im sorry dude

i could show you a magical night ;)

7. I kinda think I love you. :love:

8. Im sure there was some magic, but my sobriety level wasn't low enough to remember. :(

9. lmao why?

10. Cause your a freaknasty girl, what's not to love?

11. same reason i love this bitch :love:

please do :devious:

that sucks yo, i dont remember that much of losing my virginity either, just that it pretty much wasn't that great.
    so its probably a good thing ;)

12. nah man im just open minded :D
    i love freaky kinky sex
    its the shit
    its just hard to find a guy willing to treat a chick like a sex slave

but i know this chick will!! you want me to pm u more sexy pics?

13. do you have to ask? :smoke:

//thread hijacked :p :laughing:

14. It's hard to find a guy like that? Since when?!

15. mmk cutie ill have to take some specially for you

michaelrdnr
    guys are all talk
    they claim to be down for the freaky shit
    but when you pull out a collar leash and whip they "feel bad"

16. Do I have to ask? Now that's the question...

17. As far as the pussy tightness goes.... I don't know what to say??

Shouldn't really be a problem unless you're dating guys with monster dicks.. Teh vageen naturally stretches/opens for sex... so you should be good to go as long as you are turned on enough! Painful sex can also be caused by std's / cervical cysts so maybe go to the gyno..

18. This.

• Being "tight" is a good thing. WRONG! Absolutely, completely, 100% wrong. In fact, that particular myth is exactly opposite of the truth. When a woman is aroused sufficiently, her vagina actually loosens and her cervix pulls up to allow for comfortable penetration. That is just the way that sexual arousal works for women, thank goodness. So you should be looser when attempting vaginal penetration, not tighter. In fact, feeling "tight" is usually a pretty good indication that a woman is either not ready for penetration or simply does not want to be involved in penetration (or sex, period) at that point.
    • Being "loose" means you've had lots of sex/had sex recently/etc. Again, absolutely false. Being relaxed and well lubricated means that you're into whatever sexual activity is going on. It is important with this as well to understand that the vagina is a muscular tube. This means that the vagina will conform to whatever is inside it. So when there is nothing in a woman's vagina, it is closed in on itself (in other words, the walls will be touching). Essentially, it goes back to exactly the way it was prior to penetration. Immediately after sex, the vagina may remain relaxed for several minutes, but it will return to its prior state very shortly. Certainly, like any muscle, there are variations in muscle tone, but for most women, especially younger women, there's just no reason to worry about a lack of tone with the vagina and the surrounding muscles, and having had sex doesn't decrease tone: in fact, that'd be a pretty backwards thing to think about the use of any muscle, since use increases tone of the muscles. You could have intercourse everyday for a year and it still wouldn't change a thing. Similarly, you could abstain for a year and it wouldn't change a thing either (assuming that when you do have sex again, you are aroused and relaxed).
    • Penetration permanently changes the "tightness" of the vagina. Strike three! Penetration does not cause any permanent changes in the vagina. As I said before, the vagina is a muscular tube, so it stretches to accommodate and then returns to its previous state. Even vaginal childbirth results in very few changes to the vagina. In that case, the changes to the internal configuration are extremely minimal. Some change may be noticed in the vaginal opening if serious tearing occurs or if an episiotomy is done, but again this is generally fairly minimal. So if the passage of a baby does not permanently alter the vagina, it's not even logical that intercourse would cause changes. I haven't heard of a penis that's the size of a full term baby, have you?

19. As stated, arousal and relaxation are key. It's a bit of an endless cirlce though because if you're worried about the pain you probably won't be relaxed and will stay tighter. If you can get comfortable, aroused, relaxed and wet enough though you should be able to accommodate almost any penis without much pain.

20. What do you expect? We're trained from birth... never hit a woman... never hit a woman... then all of a sudden... smack me like you mean it... call me a filthy whore...

the Fuck? :confused: Its like my brain is going :confused_2: Conditioning is a bitch to overcome. ;)