Your dream smoke room

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by MyBuddyJebus, Aug 2, 2009.

1. A truck, like a u haul. It wouldn't be the smallest size, but the next one up. Enough to fit a couch, a mini fridge, a small speaker to play music, maybe a bean bag chair. Staple all that stuff down, lay out a rug, it's so far fetched but a nice thought. The idea of me driving around my big truck with a few people in the back toking and enjoying themselves then me stopping and joining them really makes me happy. A girl can dream, right?

2. 100 inch flatscreen TV
    lava lamps everywhere
    a cabinet to hold collection of pipes, bongs, papers e.t.c
    Xbox, ps2 and a £3000 gaming rig (custom built of course)
    custom built HI-FI with a nice turntable and all my vinyl
    a bar
    a huge fridge
    huge grow tent
    really comfy carpet

and of course, the wafflebot from Harold and Kumar :)

3. My dream smoke room would be my bedroom Id have a bed with long colorful transparent curtains hanging above it an over it, there would be a few bean bag chairs & maybe a love seat with colorful pillows,I would have dream catchers hanging from the cealing a book case full of books..a peace sign carpet, a few posters here an there, a lava lamp & colorful walls with black birds flying painted onto them,a tv,xbox360 & a small round wood table with 4 chairs,there would also be an area for boardgames right next to the table I would have a few guitars hung on the wall & colorful curtains with beads,also the entrance would have a curtain of beads & feathers,there would be another small book shelf with all my pieces & other smoke items (grinder,lighters,etc) I would also have candles throw out the room & some incense,there would be a dvd collection set with the books I have on the bookshelf/bookcase that would also contain tons of videogames & comic books..It would be spray painted multiple shades as would other wood things such as (tables,chairs,tv stand) I would either do a design on them such as spider web,Rose buds,peace signs,smiley faces to spice them up a bit, think I got most of it..

4. #24 GrungeJunkie, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    My dream smoke room would probably have a massive, full surround-sound system with great bass and a gigantic shelf of CDs in the closet. Then there'd be low, coffee shop lighting, and blacklights all over for when I felt like playing Flaming Lips albums. Then there'd be a mini-fridge for a shit ton of Jones soda, and I would replace its light with a blacklight too. Throw in a few tapestries, a rug, and an acoustic guitar or two and that would basically be my dream smoke room. :smoking:

Holy shit I just read the part about having $100,000. This would be my whole house, plus a wall of bongs and a closet full of mason jars :D

5. #25 Isis Supernova, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    I would have a lot of plants, a record player with more records than I could count, great speakers, super nintendo & a tv, green serene walls, a corner with a few instruments (a synth, a theremin, stuff like that), a huge comfy couch with pillows and blankets, a big book case with lots of books. A water boiler for my teas and a huge basket of fruit. A large soft carpet and dimmers. Lots of paint, canvas, fabric etc for when I'm feeling creative.
    The place would have a serene and warm vibe and softly smell of incense. Maybe a window in the ceiling so I could lay and watch the stars. But I would have to be able to cover it cause dark windows really freak me out.

Edit: And board games plus a small table. And a grow tent!

6. nice modern furniture
    giant glass walls that show beautiful wilderness
    a huge balcony to walk out on
    mostly white colors

a fountain coming out of a wall that flows through a river type thing that goes through the room w/ a little mini bridge thing that goes over it.

a big see through cabinet on the wall with all sick ass bongs blown by my custom glass blower. who would be a combo of sparkin phil larkin and some dudes from soveirgnity or however the fuck u spell that lol.

a wicked fancy table that has the compartment underneath with a couple stash jars in it with the frosted glass tops that u can fit like a pound in. a few with bomb sativa some with bomb indica a couple hybrids and obviously some little things of all different hash's and hony oils and all types of edibles and shit

a couch surounding the table like a C

the whole couch table area would be raised up in the center of the room with set of stairs to get up. it would be coming out of the roof with a glass dome around it that you could retract when it was really nice out or stare at the stars and shit.

7. It would be a ROM filled with 50,000 weed 50,000 in my grow room perfection

What Do You When your MIND gets Disturbed light up a MaTcH and toke Some HERB<====>~~""

8. I would want between a 12x12 or 15x15 room, with a sectional couch and a big coffee table for rolling. I would also want room for a MIDI keyboard, drum pad, and a comfy ass swivel chair so I can make some bangers! Plus some nice subwoofer speakers. Also a fridge and a bathroom that directly connects to the room. Damn I wish I was rich :(

9. Mine would be about the size of a modern day living room, with one wall being filled by a huge LCD TV with surround sound and every gaming console out to date with all the games and tons of movies, I'd also have some tight ass speakers to bump music from. The walls would be black with mad black light posters and black lights, the ceiling would just be all glass so you could see into the sky. There would also be windows though. There'd be an aquarium in one wall with sharks and cool as fuck fish in it. A hammock in the corner of the room, a mini fridge and a small open bar, a stripper pole, soft as fuck expensive ass carpet and some marble floor for the bathroom it would have. (This is a kind of big modern day living room lol) It would also have a fireplace in it and the couches and chairs would all be mad comfy. This room would connect to my kitchen on one side and on the other, it would connect to an indoor half basketball court. There'd also be just mad cool shit to look at like lava lamps. Oh and arcade games like the ones where you sit on a motorcycle and shit like that ya know? And the ventilation system in this bitch would be top notch, on and you think that's it? Nahh, there's an inground jacuzzi here too.

10. 3 examples of my dream room

Attached Files:

11. Filled with many leather bound books and it would smell of rich mahogany.

• Like Like x 1
  12. it has to have a big ass tv, some game consoles, comfy ass chairs/couches, skylights, and look like one of those big houses you see rich white kids acting stupid in

13. I Dream of Jeannie's bottle room.  
    Perfect.

14. Shit, I've already started mocking up my dream home online. Whenever I finish the design, I'll post some pictures.

15. mine would be a closed off porch where i can just chill with a bong or a nice theater where i can just hangout watch shit and take hits from a bong

16. Sun room that has plants everywhere. Bean bags to sit on. Set of nice speakers. Nothing else. Or a treehouse with a similar set up.

17. the aquarium one would be mine. With nice speakers, a wonderful bed setup And a little area where I can smoke in a tube of fish!

18. Something like this would be perfect man, all the possibilities...I'd just throw in a bunch of shit to make it comfortable

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

19. #40 himan235, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    YO FOR REAL 

My dream smoke room would be Willy Wonka's chocolate room (The ORIGINAL) where everything is edible sweetness

I truly believe I would die in that rooms

RZ-uV72pQKI